Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

ROM
    Sprint Stock

Default Re: Did you get the Jelly Bean update yet?

Quote Originally Posted by celticking View Post
    There won't be anything until the 27th, if at all. If the int. One x doesn't have it yet, why would a carrier branded phone have it?

Sent from my EVO
    Because the international One X is a Tegra 3, and they've probably had problems...

I don't know. There'd be rumors of the att one x getting an update of that was the case. The only reason this could be true is due to sprint not getting an evo + and then update wouldn't undermine a newly released product.

Sent from my EVO

One x has a successor which needs jb for an exclusive period before it goes to older devices. sprint doesn't nor is rumoured to have a jb phone anytime soon.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by jlo8720 View Post
    One x has a successor which needs jb for an exclusive period before it goes to older devices. sprint doesn't nor is rumoured to have a jb phone anytime soon.

Well my wife's galaxy nexus on Sprint has jellybean. I have been jealous of her ever since I installed it for her 2 months ago. Lol

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    love my evo.

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Well my wife's galaxy nexus on Sprint has jellybean. I have been jealous of her ever since I installed it for her 2 months ago. Lol

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    You're correct but I meant a new soon to be released phone.

zmann likes this.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    same here....
    Anything that bleeds for a week and lives is pure evil

Masshole!!!!

I'm starting to think the the Nexus line of phones were created just to **** off the HTC customers lol
    DJWetWipes likes this.

My wife has the gs3 and it got jb about 2 weeks ago and the evo was out at sprint before the gs3 that's really wrong . I love my evo but might be my last one .
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,208 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by axllebeer View Post
    I'm starting to think the the Nexus line of phones were created just to **** off the HTC customers lol
    Not me. I can't imagine being stuck with a device that has only measly 16GB (actually less available) of storage with no SD card.
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by dwb3838 View Post
    My wife has the gs3 and it got jb about 2 weeks ago and the evo was out at sprint before the gs3 that's really wrong . I love my evo but might be my last one .
    Same thing here however my girlfriend's GS3 still has issues it had before like connection issues. These were supposed to be fixed in the next update...I'd rather have fixes with JB then an earlier update.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Well,, it's all true. Buddy of mine at a corporate sprint store told me. I was dead on about the last update when he told me. There is not a single doubt in my mine that we will all have jellybean by the end of the month. Can't find the thread but last time he told me we were getting update any day now,, I announced what he said and we received the update within 2 days.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    So far the dates are not true....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

My information had no dates. I said "by the end of the month"

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    love my evo.

"Not me. I can't imagine being stuck with a device that has only measly 16GB (actually less available) of storage with no SD card."

Neither can I. That's why I have the Evo, the One-X done right in my opinion. I would never get any phone without expandable storage. And yes it is true that HTC has been going this route with WAY too many of their handsets as of late.

How confident are you?

Evo line will always have sd card support. 4g, 3d, shift, design, lte

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,208 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gameaddict8 View Post
    Evo line will always have sd card support. 4g, 3d, shift, design, lte
    "will always have" are very strong words.... and probably not correct (but none of us can predict the future with that kind of accuracy). Saying "has always had" is true, however.
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G

Global Posts
    1,049 Global Posts
    ROM
    ice cold sandwich aokp

Well if the Rom is baked anything like my one x plus. You guys are going to flip your grits. Now battery life will differ as different chip sets and different battery sizes. But it is smooth it is buttery Google now is ok. I'm getting great battery life. Way way better than my old inspire. Which would be an at&t version of the og evo. I hope you giyes vet your updates and love it. Sense 4+ is good not as taxing but here's a good little feature. Swipe style keyboard baked in #)

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by cyanogen-man; 11-25-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    "will always have" are very strong words.... and probably not correct (but none of us can predict the future with that kind of accuracy). Saying "has always had" is true, however.
    I think sprint asks for it, since they don't want people streaming content 24/7. top devices that don't have sd support have 32gb flash memory, like optimus g, galaxy nexus. Even mid end devices like the victory 4g lte & lg viper have sd support.

ROM
    Stock

I hope Sprint keeps asking for it! I'm not involved in hardware architecture, but I would think that it's cheaper to put in the microSD slot than installing a bunch of memory. Plus we'll be picking up 96GB cards within a year or so anyway, so that's a boatload. And the 64GB cards today give you just as much storage as they can install in a device right now anyway.

ROM
    Sprint Stock

Quote Originally Posted by gameaddict8 View Post
    I think sprint asks for it, since they don't want people streaming content 24/7. top devices that don't have sd support have 32gb flash memory, like optimus g, galaxy nexus. Even mid end devices like the victory 4g lte & lg viper have sd support.
    I contemplated this as well. I think another big factor is that their network can't handle as much streaming as the others. Until Network Vision and LTE is closer to completion, we'll probably continue to see SD card slots in the EVOs.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy7#AC View Post
    I'm not sure why there are two threads on this. It seems like it would be easier to consolidate it here - Update coming to HTC EVO 4G LTE

Moderator?
    Is there a mod in this forum?

Is there a mod in this forum?
    No offense to anyone here but this thread turned into a disaster with everyone reporting that they have no update. But if we really want to talk consolidation....the contacts problem is half of the update threads and has it's own 6 threads or so. Plus if you go back a ways there are a couple identical "Jelly of JB" threads. So it's not like a little repetition is anything new

Which begs the question...mods?

Which begs the question...mods?
    I'm just saying pick your battles and don't expect anything to change. I've chimed in right away on new duplicate threads and tried to get them killed to no avail.

We all know that as soon as an update does go live, every single jb thread from the last month will be resurrected along with a half dozen "There's an update" new threads and it will be pandemonium.

My suggestion is just kick back, take it all in and get a good laugh out of it.
    balansboy and 541rrhse like this.
    Troll Headhunter

ROM
    Drew's CMX/Stock/Stock

If you guys want to call the mods, click the report button in the top left of the post that you want to report.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast