Did you get the Jelly Bean update yet?

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I just got off the phone with sprint rep...... And from his mouth he said that yes JB is on the way in batches so patient my friends :cool:

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
We've established sprint thinks they are currently sending out an update, and we've established no one has seen it yet.

Obviously somethings up and someone has bad info, and no I don't mean you guys in the forum

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Zmann, is your source saying we will get the update or we should get the update. It seems anybody speaking publicly thinks we started getting the update last week

He said we "will" get the update.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

celticking

May 16, 2012
Visit site
There won't be anything until the 27th, if at all. If the int. One x doesn't have it yet, why would a carrier branded phone have it?

Sent from my EVO

celticking

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't know. There'd be rumors of the att one x getting an update of that was the case. The only reason this could be true is due to sprint not getting an evo + and then update wouldn't undermine a newly released product.

Sent from my EVO

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
One x has a successor which needs jb for an exclusive period before it goes to older devices. sprint doesn't nor is rumoured to have a jb phone anytime soon.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
One x has a successor which needs jb for an exclusive period before it goes to older devices. sprint doesn't nor is rumoured to have a jb phone anytime soon.

Well my wife's galaxy nexus on Sprint has jellybean. I have been jealous of her ever since I installed it for her 2 months ago. Lol

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Well my wife's galaxy nexus on Sprint has jellybean. I have been jealous of her ever since I installed it for her 2 months ago. Lol

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

You're correct but I meant a new soon to be released phone.

dwb3838

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
My wife has the gs3 and it got jb about 2 weeks ago and the evo was out at sprint before the gs3 that's really wrong . I love my evo but might be my last one .

Vysse

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
My wife has the gs3 and it got jb about 2 weeks ago and the evo was out at sprint before the gs3 that's really wrong . I love my evo but might be my last one .

Same thing here however my girlfriend's GS3 still has issues it had before like connection issues. These were supposed to be fixed in the next update...I'd rather have fixes with JB then an earlier update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie