Did you get the Jelly Bean update yet?

gameaddict8

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I get the partnership thing but with as disorganized as everything seems to be with HTC this still seems like the furthest thing from anything to get excited about. When I read this all I see is Sony saying the evo hardware can support PS Mobile and the Jelly Bean software can support PS Mobile, nothing more

That is just how Sony works. Stealth updates

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Why would you do that?

Lol just wait for the DEVs to get their hands on the update and incorporate it into the ROMs... makes absolutely no sense to relock and unroot your phone.

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Someone has to get it to the Devs... I can't make roms, but I can help them some way!

Lol.. I think you acted a little hastily and wasted your own time but to each their own.

The Devs don't need your help to get anything, they'll get it shortly after it's released and make it available. Then slowly you'll see it incorporated into Sense based ROMs.

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Lol.. I think you acted a little hastily and wasted your own time but to each their own.

The Devs don't need your help to get anything, they'll get it shortly after it's released and make it available. Then slowly you'll see it incorporated into Sense based ROMs.

Someone asked me to do it earlier in the thread so I'm going to. I am glad I now know how to do it all too. It was my first time unrooting this phone.

Edit: Just kidding - it wasn't this post. It must have been the other update post.

Last edited:

84guy

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: It's here jelly beans is here

Woot

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355423622491.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355423622491.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 40