Did you get the Jelly Bean update yet?

Robynsnest

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I hadn't even checked mine, I had given up thinking we wouldn't get it till maybe next year. But it was apparently pushed to my phone because it did a PRL update on its own then it gave me notice of the software update. Major happy dance here!!

Sapient2k7

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I just upgraded mine to Jelly Bean, I like it . Phone "still" seems to be speedy and responsive. Most changes seem to be under the hood. that said, of the things that were more apparent immediately, I like the new(er) notification system best.

frankiepapa

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Received it as well. Seems pretty good so far. Still playing with it. Thanks to the forum for all the tips.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Yup, checked around lunch time and got the update.

30t5qx4.png

Can someone upload the OTA?

I didn't read the other threads in their entirety, someone have probably already uploaded a copy there already, but here it is...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dp6ze4eyf...2.13.651.1_release_299358siqr77trlxxchvef.zip

Benzter

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Project butter indeed, I might miss my arrows on the keyboard but the larger keys are much better than some arrows. Finally android is where we all wanted it to be and the great thing is it's only getting better from here. :)

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Project butter indeed, I might miss my arrows on the keyboard but the larger keys are much better than some arrows. Finally android is where we all wanted it to be and the great thing is it's only getting better from here. :)

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

I couldn't have put it better myself. 2010 was year of the iPad, and it was a humble but awesome kickstart to the post-PC revolution.

Project Butter really saved Android.

2013 is the year of Android and it will take us well into 2015 in an era of computers, Internet and gaming ~reborn~.

I'm sad for Apple in a way because I'm not sure what new really nice innovations they will come up with but Steve Jobs put it best: "Death is the greatest invention of life". As much as we like tech ideology this is how the free market economy is supposed to work. Not perfect but better than other economic systems thought of so far.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums