Did you get the Jelly Bean update yet?

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I thought we could keep track on who does and does not have the Jelly Bean update that has been leaked and then confirmed in this thread.

Update coming to HTC evo 4g ltel

Where are you, what time is it, and do you have it?

FYI, the first report of JB on the SIII was at 1:12 AM in Philly the 26th of October (the update was scheduled for the 25th)

I'm in Minnesota and I just checked at 9:32 AM -> Nothing.

pteezay

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I thought we could keep track on who does and does not have the Jelly Bean update that has been leaked and then confirmed in this thread.

Update coming to HTC evo 4g ltel

Where are you, what time is it, and do you have it?

FYI, the first report of JB on the SIII was at 1:12 AM in Philly the 26th of October (the update was scheduled for the 25th)

I'm in Minnesota and I just checked at 9:32 AM -> Nothing.

Dayton, OH reports nothing :(

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Why would anyone care about people reporting they did NOT get an update? How useful is a thread with potentially hundreds of such posts?

Here, I will add mine: "7:35pm EST, No update yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will check it every 3 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
These threads always remind me of the movie "War Games" with all the fake inbound ballistic missiles.

"This is Loring Air Force Base, oh my God we're still here!!"

Laplancha Quema

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Reporting From the Eastern Most Part Of Harlem USA, NYC... And it's with great disdain that I report to you all... I have been faithfully checking with no fruition every hour on the hour. Lol NOTHING!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith