- 11-20-2012, 01:29 AM #2
- 667 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mean Rom -> Stock?
Well firstly I'd recommend updating to the current 6.3 or 6.4 before you decide to get rid of MeanROM. In my opinion there's really no reason to go back to stock as MeanROM doesn't make any weird changes in the way things work, only additional features and better performance.
However if you do want to go back to stock, last time I checked, it was possible, but so that I don't give you bad instructions having never done it myself I suggest that you head over to the Xda forums for the Evo LTE and either post the question in Q&A there or maybe try to find the stock ROM and S-ON/S-OFF utility in Android Development.
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
- 11-20-2012, 08:09 AM #3
- 11-20-2012, 08:16 AM #4
- By c0r3y in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 05-06-2012, 08:34 AM
- By Adrynalyne in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 05-17-2011, 02:10 PM
- By Lurch81#AC in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 11Last Post: 12-06-2010, 05:19 PM
- By ragnarokx in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 34Last Post: 12-04-2010, 08:53 PM
- By cbagz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 18Last Post: 07-28-2010, 01:11 PM