Remove SD card before losing data

JohnnyRanz

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Or something like that. I have my photos set to save to my SD card but everytime I take a pic it doesn't save and that message pops up. I'm pretty sure it's my SD card, just wanna know what you think. I unmount and remove then put back in and seems to work fine until I snap another pic. SD problem or phone problem? Thanks guys

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

SoFlaZ06

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Settings>Storage>App Storage location settings>Camera

Change the from storing from SD card to Phone, see if it still does it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

JohnnyRanz

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I had same issue. Get a new SD card. Problem solved. I bought 16gb sandisk class 10. Pictures and music load much faster.

I work for an electronics store waiting for Black Friday to see if I can get a 16 GB card for less than $10 haha... I've tried it all, I just need a new card... I think this card is from my BlackBerry (yeesh)

JohnnyRanz

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
So I removed and put it back in and all of a sudden working fine. However, I remember on my old EVOs being able to transfer apps to SD card. How do I do it on this phone?

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So I removed and put it back in and all of a sudden working fine. However, I remember on my old EVOs being able to transfer apps to SD card. How do I do it on this phone?

Apps can't be moved to an external SD card with this phone. You can only move them between the built-in storage partitions.

SoFlaZ06

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Some apps can be moved, go to Settings >Apps>you'll see the option in there to move it to Sdcard. Not all can be moved

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2