- 70 Posts
Notification in Off-Peak Times
I use the email app that came with the phone (although there are problems with it that I have posted elsewhere)
The current issue is that I have the peak hours set to 7AM-10PM for all email accounts. But when I am home, about once a week the phone buzzes with updates at 6AM exactly. I traveled to the east coast (3 hours later) last week and it buzzed each day at 6AM Eastern (which would be 3AM Pacific).
I am not sure why it does this sporadically (and daily last week). Of peak sync is set to manual, peak time 07:00- 22:00. Whats up with this? Thanks
- 11-27-2012, 06:36 PM #2
- 70 Posts
Re: Notification in Off-Peak Times
I assume it takes the time from the "network provided time".
Although when I travel to different time zone, it changes the time on the widget, but I do keep getting a notificiation asking to update the time. Not sure what that does, or why it does it.
- By sndeh in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 09-05-2010, 11:32 PM
- By Peanutbutter_N_Jelly in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2010, 10:00 PM
- By skimanb2333 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2010, 03:52 PM
- By dubge in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 01-13-2010, 11:21 AM
- By digitard#WN in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2009, 04:23 PM