Everytime I leave home, work, or school, my WiFi gets stuck on my previous WiFi connection. If I go from home to work, my phone will still show as connected to my home WiFi, and vice versa. I have to physically turn off the WiFi and turn it back on in order for it to reconnect. Anyone else have this problem?
BTW I'm getting damn well fed up with this phone...
- 11-27-2012, 11:34 PM #2
- 71 Posts
Re: WiFi Reset
I had the same issue and several other issues after the last maintenance release. I reluctantly did a hard reset and it fix a whole bunch of network issues I was having. Have you done a hard rest since the last release? If not, I suggest that you at least consider it and try it.
Re: WiFi Reset
Now my girlfriend just told me she texted me and called and got my voicemail. Didn't get either. This phone is really pissing me off. Now my texts don't send I just got an unable to send message error when I have full service. Ugh!
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
- By lazygroundhogs in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2012, 08:54 PM
- By JOHND67 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2012, 12:55 PM
- By angels728 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2011, 03:32 PM
- By sydseale in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2011, 09:32 AM
- By Crowfoot in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2010, 04:01 PM