1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Default The Phone that's everything but a Phone

Hey,

So, I posted a while back about my phone going to busy signal when I was trying to dial out. I am assuming that was just a Sprint error because with no trouble shooting on my end it's gone. Great, right?!

Sort of, now I have another issue. My Phone app might be the least dependable app in my Evo. I would say 8 times out of 10 the Phone won't make the call. Either it freezes before placing the call, or when I click on a contact, it simply restores the screen to the default phone screen. It usually will then give me the option to send a report to HTC about the issue, which if I do send the report, the report sending process will freeze about a quarter of the time.

Is anyone else having this issue? I know that, at least with Windows, the OS can deteriorate. Would that be the problem? Because it's worked fine until this month. Thanks.

P.S. I know there's been a lot of garbage flung about this forum about the EVO, but I love the phone - which is why I want it to work!

Default Re: The Phone that's everything but a Phone

8 times out of 10? That means bad phone. Take it to a sprint store and get it replaced.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Default Re: The Phone that's everything but a Phone

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    8 times out of 10? That means bad phone. Take it to a sprint store and get it replaced.
    It's a bad phone and it's bad reducing of fractions!

Also, I noticed that this is covered in another thread. Is there a way to remove this thread?