- 54 Posts
EVO WiFi problems?
My Evo works on my home WiFi really good and it connects very fast when I turn on my wifi. however when I go to work and try to connect to my office WiFi it takes almost 10 minutes to find and connect to the wifi but people with other phones with lower capabilities then mine seem to have no problem connecting is this a known issue with the EVO LTE?
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
- 12-01-2012, 07:35 PM #2
Re: EVO WiFi problems?
Sounds like something with your work WIFi.
With out more info its hard to know..
- By jguytarist in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2011, 03:02 AM
- By walterwood44 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2011, 08:44 PM
- By rick2123 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:28 AM
- By jlgraham in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 03-30-2010, 04:02 PM
- By twizler3 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 07:54 PM