Those who DON'T have the contact issue...
Wondering if you could assist those of use that do. If you have GSam Battery Monitor app installed (and if not its free from Google Play). After running your phone on battery for a while, Gran two screenshots like I've attached. You will see that Android Core Apps is consuming a lot of cpu/battery. In fact these screen shots are amazing to me.
12 minutes 36 seconds of cpu time and 4.9% of the battery?!? Ridiculous...
I would like to see what an EVO 4G LTE looks like without the issue.
- 12-01-2012, 06:00 PM #2
- 12-01-2012, 06:13 PM #3
- 12-01-2012, 07:40 PM #4
- 12-02-2012, 01:32 AM #5
- 12-04-2012, 11:39 AM #8
- 12-04-2012, 02:04 PM #9
Re: Those who DON'T have the contact issue...
Ok, this is interesting. Looking at OS Monitor and I see my CPU is pegged at 100 again. This time the culprit is Contacts Storage". I hit the watch log on that process and look what I see: "database lock has not been available for 30 seconds..."
I wonder if this could be the reason we are seeing these delays - something locking the contacts database.
- 12-04-2012, 08:36 PM #11
- 12-04-2012, 10:44 PM #13
- By Joseph M in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 35Last Post: 08-01-2011, 12:55 AM
- By thegov in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2011, 07:21 PM
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:31 AM
- By phisherman81 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2011, 09:02 AM
- By lolfests in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2010, 02:36 AM