JB delayed until Feb 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEEMILL

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I was told by an in-store sprint tech that HTC&sprint don't have any plans on releasing JB for The EVO 4G LTE ANYTIME THIS YEAR, HE WENT ON TO SAY THAT HE DID SEE THAT THERE IS AN UPDATE COMING SOMETIME B4 THE END OF THIS YEAR FOR MINOR ISSUES INVOLVING THE EVO but as far as the jellybean update he's hearing Feb 2013 which I'm incline to believe sense everyones predictions have been wrong

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

eXplicit815

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I was told by an in-store sprint tech that HTC&sprint don't have any plans on releasing JB for The EVO 4G LTE ANYTIME THIS YEAR, HE WENT ON TO SAY THAT HE DID SEE THAT THERE IS AN UPDATE COMING SOMETIME B4 THE END OF THIS YEAR FOR MINOR ISSUES INVOLVING THE EVO but as far as the jellybean update he's hearing Feb 2013 which I'm incline to believe sense everyones predictions have been wrong

You do realize that there's a **** storm on it's way. I'm getting indoors before the Calvary comes...

TEEMILL

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm just relaying to my android FAM what was told to me by a Sprint tech trust me I definitely hope he's wrong

BigPuddin

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

See, I'm not inclined to believe what any of these people have said because they're allover the map. I'll just wait until we hear an official announcement.

Kpobrien89

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I work for an authorized Sprint dealer (and I own the EVO 4G LTE) we haven't heard anything about an update for it. I've even called to the Sales Support and they don't have any time frame either. :'(

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I overheard a conversation on the elevator about this guy who heard from his neighbor that his friend who walks dogs for this lady who likes to give baths to homeless people that thought they heard a train conductor talk about a man who went into a sprint store and over heard a conversation about two curling players that might know information about an upgrade to the EVO LTE that came from a reliable source at Samsung.

unitedflow

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
My friend who is a friend of the friend who is responsible for spreading gossip and rumors said that john Carmack and the Buddha are working together to get us jelly bean by the next coming of Christ.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
OH MY GOD!!! Someone finally contacted the all-knowing in-store Sprint tech! Sweet Jesus, now we know for sure.

The fact that you made a new thread for this is absolutely ridiculous, although the fact I am posting here makes me a little bit of a tool. More importantly, this thread doesn't make any sense. How could JB be delayed until Feb 2013 if Sprint and HTC "don't have any plans on releasing JB for The EVO 4G LTE ANYTIME THIS YEAR" You can't delay something that isn't planned yet. And the fact that he's "hearing" it may be out in February is no different than every twerp in every store, every phone call or every tweet that has made up whatever they think you may want to hear. Does he have reason for his guess? A source? Did he have a premonition, or is it just a gut feeling? I talked to a guy at my local repair center yesterday who has the EVO. He said that he thought the update was supposed to be out already, so he's expecting it any day now. I shouldn't have just typed that, though. I should probably start a new thread.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Chill, folks. OP's just trying to help. :)

Wait a second, are you trolling the ƎVO threads now? That's two posts here in a matter of 30 minutes...

And it wasn't the info - it was the new thread. We're trying to get the other one to 2000 posts so we can get some front page AC lovin'.

LegacyEvoAce

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I overheard a conversation on the elevator about this guy who heard from his neighbor that his friend who walks dogs for this lady who likes to give baths to homeless people that thought they heard a train conductor talk about a man who went into a sprint store and over heard a conversation about two curling players that might know information about an upgrade to the EVO LTE that came from a reliable source at Samsung.

epic hahahah

boo5ted

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
katt-williams-dafuq.jpg

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, if it matters, a friend of mine work for HTC as an accounts representative and that person told me that she received communication that the update would be out before the end of this year.

Am I holding on to life for that? No. I am happy with the phone the way it is, although I would love Google Now.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, if it matters, a friend of mine work for HTC as an accounts representative and that person told me that she received communication that the update would be out before the end of this year.

Am I holding on to life for that? No. I am happy with the phone the way it is, although I would love Google Now.

Ok, EVERYONE DRINK!

(oops, sorry wrong thread :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781