Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Recent Battery Behavior

Has anyone in here noticed a little bit quicker of a drop in battery lately? I am not rooted and have always had excellent battery with this phone, but for the last two weeks I have been having a quick initial drop in the morning from around 7:30 until 10:30 it will drop to about 89% and then it will hold strong for a while, and then by night it will drop again. I was getting around 19-21 hours when I first got the phone, and now I get around 15-16 hours. Just curious if anyone else is experiencing the same thing? Rooted or not rooted, I would love to hear your experience.

Default Re: Recent Battery Behavior

Now that you mention it. I usually take my phone off the charger in the morning (9:30) and by the time I get to work (1:00PM) my phone is dying needing to be charged again.....it does better mid day.....

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Not rooted, btw...

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

I have not noticed any thing I still get around 16 to 18 hours on heavy use and about a day and a hafe on light use

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock-unrooted

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNeil View Post
    Has anyone in here noticed a little bit quicker of a drop in battery lately? I am not rooted and have always had excellent battery with this phone, but for the last two weeks I have been having a quick initial drop in the morning from around 7:30 until 10:30 it will drop to about 89% and then it will hold strong for a while, and then by night it will drop again. I was getting around 19-21 hours when I first got the phone, and now I get around 15-16 hours. Just curious if anyone else is experiencing the same thing? Rooted or not rooted, I would love to hear your experience.
    Something we have updated is using more juice...
    CrackBerry Curve 9330 > BlackBerry Tour 9630 > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 4G LTE > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

I've noticed a significant drop, but - "Ingress."

So, yeah. Prime suspect guilty as charged. Otherwise not much change...

Same here thought I was the only one I only get 10 to 12 hours when I used to get 21 to 24 hours I missed the 1 day plus battery life.