- 504 Posts
Tried to reply to an SMS with an HDR photo MMS...bricked EVO LTE! Nooooo!!!
This...is not good.
Read an incoming SMS.
Hit attachment to reply with a camera shot.
Switched setting to HDR.
Took a photo and it went dead while processing the image.
**edit - turns out the battery was critically low and it auto shut off instead of processing the photo. whew! scared me for a few minutes there...
Last edited by pa50i; 12-07-2012 at 11:37 AM.Sent from my blah-blah-blah using blah-blah-blah.
- By norabella in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2012, 08:10 PM
- By hitraj47 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 12Last Post: 10-28-2011, 07:42 AM
- By JCTWeb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2011, 02:17 PM
- By NSS in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2010, 03:18 PM
- By sam1am_ in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2010, 06:56 PM