Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By IAmSixNine
  • 1 Post By gameaddict8
  • 1 Post By crxssi
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SEIDIO Releases Innocell™ Plus Power Case for the HTC EVO 4G LTE

We are happy to announce that we are now shipping our Innocell™ Plus power case for the HTC EVO 4G LTE! We are selling the Innocell™ Plus as just the case, with case and holster combo or in our Innocell™ Plus Bundle that comes with case, holster, 2 batteries and battery charger! Below are some pictures for you all to check out:

Innocell™ Plus:

Innocell™ Plus Combo:

Innocell™ Plus Bundle:

SEIDIO
    forum@seidio.com

Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ for special savings and new product updates!
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,207 Global Posts

Default Re: SEIDIO Releases Innocell™ Plus Power Case for the HTC EVO 4G LTE

Neat! Maybe this will finally shut up the few people that continuously wine about not having a quick-swap battery option.

Oh, you should have at least provided links to your web site and the product info...

Here, I will assist you:

(For those wondering without wanting to look, it is 1750mAh, $70 to $100, no weight or dimensions provided on site) Seems odd they didn't replicate the kickstand... this is an Evo, you know...
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
    Thanked by:

Complain about battery life? no way. my GS3 eats battery faster then my EVO LTE..
    Im very happy with its battery life actually. Thanks Seidio for giving us an additional option for extra power.
    Ive been a big fan of your cases / clips.
    DropBox lets you sync files across Android, iOS, and Desktop Computers. Sign up for free, install, get me and you extra space! DropBox
    Twitter @AndroidTechGuy and @IAmSixNine
    Google+Google+
    seidioseidio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmSixNine View Post
    Complain about battery life? no way. my GS3 eats battery faster then my EVO LTE..
    Im very happy with its battery life actually. Thanks Seidio for giving us an additional option for extra power.
    Ive been a big fan of your cases / clips.
    The Surface case is the best case I've ever used. I think i'm on my 10th device.
    seidioseidio likes this.

Global Posts
    2,207 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gameaddict8 View Post
    The Surface case is the best case I've ever used. I think i'm on my 10th device.
    And based on reviews, in a few months, you will also be on your 10th Surface case
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
    durandetto likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    Seems odd they didn't replicate the kickstand... this is an Evo, you know...
    Kinda hard to make a hole for a kickstand where the extra battery is you know........

Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    And based on reviews, in a few months, you will also be on your 10th Surface case
    I've owned 5 different devices all with a Surface case and never had a problem with any of them.
    WHO DAT?!?!?!
    THIS IS NEW ORLEANS!!!!! - DREW BREES

Id love to see a video to get a better feel for how much bulk that adds.

Global Posts
    2,207 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boo5ted View Post
    Kinda hard to make a hole for a kickstand where the extra battery is you know........
    Just add another kickstand... said nothing about a hole

here's a video to atch