EVO 4G LTE Dead?
I received a replacement 4G LTE due to my previous device having a reboot issue. I put the phone on the charger and downloaded my contacts and information. 3 hours later I go to use my phone and it is off. I held the power button down and it wont' turn on. When plugged in the indicator light does not light up. Is my Evo 4G LTE Dead? This has been the worst week for smartphones. It is my third replacement. (1st Evo 4G LTE)
- 12-07-2012, 10:32 PM #2
- 12-08-2012, 01:47 AM #3
- 12-08-2012, 02:18 AM #4
Re: EVO 4G LTE Dead?
Try one last thing. Hold the volume down button and press the power button. Same thing happened to my lady's phone and it turned on after doing that.
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
- By greeneggman in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2012, 08:39 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 96Last Post: 04-28-2012, 11:52 PM
- By johnstad in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:01 AM
- By BigDinCA in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:48 PM
- By BigDinCA in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2012, 05:48 PM