Jellybean? Will it EVER make it to Evo 4g LTE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidb423

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I was a proud palm pre user on sprint, until it became clear there was no hope for the palm platform.
So I switched to an htc evo shift...and then went to an EVO 3D....and then when that was buggy to a samsung galaxy II epic 4g which was pretty good

For a really DUMB reason I got an HTC evo 4g lte. I wanted a faster phone and its nice and well made....but the software...I don't like Sense....and its had so many little software bugs with the wifi....I dunno. And sprint won't have lte in my area for another a year at least. I never realized how nice it was to have wimax as a backup! When its gone, the sprint 3g network just does not inspire...

now I hear about so many htc phones getting jellybean upgrade and the evo 4g lte is never mentioned!

I'm porting my number to t mobile and getting a nexus 4. Forget sprint .

having seen how verizon phones jump between lte and 3g when the area has spotty strength, I'd rather be on tmobile and their gsm network and see how it goes..

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I was a proud palm pre user on sprint, until it became clear there was no hope for the palm platform.
So I switched to an htc evo shift...and then went to an EVO 3D....and then when that was buggy to a samsung galaxy II epic 4g which was pretty good

For a really DUMB reason I got an HTC evo 4g lte. I wanted a faster phone and its nice and well made....but the software...I don't like Sense....and its had so many little software bugs with the wifi....I dunno. And sprint won't have lte in my area for another a year at least. I never realized how nice it was to have wimax as a backup! When its gone, the sprint 3g network just does not inspire...

now I hear about so many htc phones getting jellybean upgrade and the evo 4g lte is never mentioned!

I'm porting my number to t mobile and getting a nexus 4. Forget sprint .

having seen how verizon phones jump between lte and 3g when the area has spotty strength, I'd rather be on tmobile and their gsm network and see how it goes..

What do you plan to do with your EVO?

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
the patiences of the cellphone community is F'ing amazing...

sent from a EVO that survived a Apple attack... thug life

jimmyg41

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Well with the impending end of the world coming in several days, I guess the answer is no. Unless the Mayans were using Android 4.2 calander app to schedule stuff and they just ended stuff in December cause it didn't exist. :mad:

tin-foil-hat.jpg

joemd60

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Qaid_Ali

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm just happy to have my 4G LTE becuz the EVO 4G only goes to Gingerbread and mine was un-rooted. Wifey shell'd out the $ for me to upgrade, love ya ma ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01