Incoming call but no service
The latest annoying thing my phone has been doing is occasionally when I get an incoming call I can't silence it. The phone locks up and shows "No service" even though someone is calling and the phone is ringing. The signal bars are empty with an X as if there really is no service. I'll drag the green to answer the call and it makes me unlock the phone with my security pattern, then I have to tap answer again. Other times if I ignore the call it keeps ringing anyway instead of giving me the option of responding by text or reminding me later to return the call.
I'm assuming this is related to the contacts bug or whatever is affecting that and messaging taking forever to load (and in my case spontaneously deleting all my texts).
Why does it seem this phone has just gotten more and more buggy lately?
Sent from my EVO 4G LTE
- 12-11-2012, 01:26 AM #2
- 12-11-2012, 12:27 PM #4
- 1,194 Posts
Re: Incoming call but no service
- By golfcartguy in forum Samsung ContinuumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2013, 07:20 PM
- By ilikechicken123 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2012, 06:59 PM
- By neoterixx64 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2011, 06:18 AM
- By Malachi73 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2010, 08:10 AM
- By amanchor in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 21Last Post: 06-17-2010, 05:12 PM