Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By NastyNeil
  • 1 Post By Cattails_r_Edible
  • 1 Post By Lonestaroc
  • 1 Post By Andras
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default opinion needed on white evo lte

Hello, I just got my EVO LTE last week for free at best buy. After seeing the white one, I decided to get that one over the black one. My wife still to this day is telling me that white cell phones are for Women. I got the white one because I like the bare aluminum look on the back and it is not a fingerprint magnet. I was thinking about swapping it for the black one. The white one I have has 0 issues so far. How many of you have the white EVO. BTW I do not use a case. I have the seido holster for un cased EVO

Default Re: opinion needed on white evo lte

Come on man, keep the phone that YOU like! It is like when people tell you that the phone they like is the be all end all. Look, if you took a banana and stuck an antenna in it and it truly worked for YOU, then so be it. People are going to tell you what they think based on their experience and many people choose to believe that because it is best for them that it has to be best for you too. Team Android, Team iPhone....How about team whatever the hell works for you. The phone looks cool in black, which is what I chose, but there are days that I would like for it to be white. Enjoy the phone man, it has been a pretty great device thus far for me, and I hope it is for you as well.
    Thanked by:
    ladyc0524, smalldice and kronosqq like this.

Global Posts
    122 Global Posts

I do not agree with your wife. I got the white one and love it. It stands out over all your friends black
    bar phones. You will never lose it. And it looks MUCH better than the black/red/grey LTEVO.

As for a case, I just got this rubberized (snap-on) hard case from HandheldItems.com
    HHI Rubberized Shield Hard Case for HTC Evo 4G LTE / Evo One - Black
    Unfortunately, it looks like right now they are out of the white ones. Give it a week or two, and they
    will have more I am sure.
    Banned

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

I'm as manly as they come, and I rock a white EVO!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    kitster likes this.

Hell I wish they had the white ones at launch. I would have snagged one in a heartbeat.

White EVO here too!
    Sprint HTC ONE MAX

Global Posts
    751 Global Posts

99% of the men I've ever seen wearing those white sunglasses are douchebags... I've just assumed the same was true for those with white evos.

Maybe not...but I went black. Word is you never go back.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

When I see white, I think Apple. I use a case, it doesn't matter either way.

I was going to get the original evo in white because 2 years ago there were very few white phones. My then 13 year old daughter was with me and said no way, that is a girly phone. Never regreted getting black. Sorry All in fun

When I see a white phone I think female ,metrosexual or gay 0.0 just my 2 cents pc.XD

Well I'm a female and in my opinion I don't see anything wrong with a man having a white phone. It doesn't seem gay or metrosexual to me, if you like it screw what everyone else thinks. It's your phone, your the one that will be using it not everyone else.

My wife thinks white phones are for females that want to stand out ,but who cares if people think guys with white phones are metros or gay looking if u like looking that way go for it Y.O.L.O. ur married anyways L.O.L XD

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

To be honest, I would have got the black one... but the gray,red,gloss black is just an eyesore. just my 2 cents. thats why I got the white one

Seriously? White =/= gay. I rock the white Htc Evo lte and noone says I'm gay because of it.
    Andras likes this.

I just think it's nice to see that the complete ignorance of judging someones masculinity or sexual preference based upon the color of what consumer items someone purchases is still alive and well. Gives such great hope for the intelligence of mankind.
    So Cold likes this.

I have the white one and I absolutely love it. I actually waited to see if there would be a white one because I like to be different. As far as white phones beingbfor women, thats hogwash. Get what u like.

I have the white Evo, drove thirty minutes to a Sprint store just for it. Like someone said earlier, it stands out from the rest of the pack.

Go with the one you like better. Fwiw, I prefer the black Evo over the white one, but prefer the white One X over the gray one.

I don't infer anything about a person based off the color of their phone but I prefer black phones over white