Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

Where did the HTC Hub go so I can get my Purple Passion skin back? There used to be an option in "Skins" that said "Get more"... But it's gone... Or maybe I haven't found it yet? Help... Thanks.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    "Paint to live. Live to paint."

The hub is gone for good!

SENT FROM MY JELLYBEAN EATING EVO!

No, not using the power saver.

Just tried a hard reset without backing up data....still have the proximity issue.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for Now

I don't get it what Kickstand??? Sarcasm or what

My proximity sensor works fine. My wifi works at home. My work wifi DLINK does not want to work.Dlink seems to be the common theme. If I play with the settings it will occasionaly see it but can't once I type the known to be good password. I've tried all suggestions so far. Anybody got a new one? Bob
    elfuego and Gregh1967 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cpagan2000 View Post
    I don't get it what Kickstand??? Sarcasm or what
    Yes, Sheldon, that was sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post

Lol. A sad day

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

My keyboard is totally messed up. Real bad. Its a little hard to see cause my webcam sucks. You cannot see the letters on the keyboard, they are all scrambled. Sometimes as you can see in the second picture, the whole keyboard doesnt even show up.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchcube View Post
    My keyboard is totally messed up. Real bad. Its a little hard to see cause my webcam sucks. You cannot see the letters on the keyboard, they are all scrambled. Sometimes as you can see in the second picture, the whole keyboard doesnt even show up.

I've gotten that too

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by dskwerl View Post
    Settings > Mobile Data > Automatic Connections
    Thanks!
    dskwerl likes this.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by lunchcube View Post

try doing a hard reboot (reboot the phone with the fast boot option turned off (can be found in settings then power) )

So is the consensus that I'm reading here to not update right now? Seems like an awful lot of bugs/issues. ICS is and has always been solid for me, I can't afford to have a buggy JB.
    Principe likes this.

sooo now the keyboard changed, i was able to add the arrows back on so that its the same size it used to be, but i'm not quite used to the numbers now being on the left side of the keyboard when they used to be on the right.. Anyway to download the old keyboard back onto my phone?? maybe an .apk .. anyone have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Cattails_r_Edible View Post

Sucks. Anyone know where I can get the purple passion skin?

"Paint to live. Live to paint."

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyappleseed View Post
    So is the consensus that I'm reading here to not update right now? Seems like an awful lot of bugs/issues. ICS is and has always been solid for me, I can't afford to have a buggy JB.
    Having read through these threads from the release, I think the consensus is it's a great update, but there are some annoyances, and for a few people, some more serious issues. It's been a great update for me so far, I would recommend it.
    Thanked by:
    balansboy, Zookeeper63 and So Cold like this.

Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyappleseed View Post
    Are you kidding?!?! Totally do the update. The old one was buggy too. I haven't had a single issue since I've updated all my apps.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    I checked what was using my battery after just being off the charger for a short time and sitting idle for an hour. The top most used was 15% going to "FM Radio Widget". I find this fascinating, since I don't have that widget on my screens, anywhere, nor have I ever even used the FM Radio Widget- EVER, nor have I ever loaded the FM Radio app at all since the last reboot. Hmm...
    I am noticing a battery dran as well mine is my wyfi for some reason I will take a screen shot latter

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

First the new keyboard is horrible, the original keyboard was way better and easier to use.

Secondly, Google Now is awesome but it does not appear as a stock Jelly Bean update. This version is very blah and not useful. I want Google Now to be integrated with Sense 4+.

Thirdly, the power saver off/on in the notification bar is annoying and I want that removed.

Next, the screen isn't as responsive as before the update and proximity sensors are too sensitive.

Finally, I dislike the new gallery application, the original worked and felt way better. I also dislike the music application and prefer the HTC EVO 3D music player over the EVO 4G LTE.

For those of you having issues with certain apps, try uninstalling then re installing them. Typically fixes everything. For the most part.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I noticed that when I turn my phone to vibrate mode at work, when I get a text message, it does not vibrate to notify me. I have to go to message options and hit vibrate notification on. However, when I switch back to normal ringer mode, when I get a text, it notifies me with audible alert as well as vibrate! Very anoying... Haven't figured out if its a bug or a setting that I havent found yet.

ROM
    Stock

personally, there are a few growing pains that i'm having to go through. i think, as smooth as it's running, it's definitely worth the learning curve it takes to get the phone back to everyone's comfort level.

the google now is "self-customizing", so, it "learns" how you use it and what you want.
    for "voice texting", open google now and say "text <name> <<message>>" and hit <send>. no problems.
    the proximity sensor problem hasn't appeared on my phone yet
    amazonmp3 is giving me a few issues so far. it looks like it's not getting enough "read-ahead" to be continue playing the files smoothly. i will give it a few days to observe it.

ROM
    Stock-unrooted

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiD View Post
    Same here

Sent from my Coconut Wireless
    Just tried that, works fine on mine.
    CrackBerry Curve 9330 > BlackBerry Tour 9630 > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 4G LTE > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Anyone else notice how if you have weather selected on the productivity lock screen then none of your other pops up?

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crowrb29 View Post
    For those of you having issues with certain apps, try uninstalling then re installing them. Typically fixes everything. For the most part.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    No dice with Google nav, maps. Still crashing. Lame
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast