Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

Seems like most of these people are complaining about the most irrelevant "issues". Having the power saving toggle at the notification bar does not count as a "bug". Now, please, stop killing the mood. We've waited months for this.
    Zookeeper63 likes this.

There is no option when typing to use talk to text anymore, there used to be a microphone in both Swype and stock keyboard, but it's gone now.
    Thanked by:

When I ask Google Now to listen to a song, it force-closes after starting to listen. This is with the Google Search update.

So far its been so buttery smooth and awesome since updating. Only issue, and a big one to me, is I can no longer connect or even find my home wi-fi. The same wi-fi I used pre-update to download the update! Resetting phone in different ways, resetting router, mucking with router settings, and more to no avail, it cannot find my router despite everything else wireless in the house can. Even tried manually putting the router info in the phone but never says in range. Its able to find all the other many routers in this neighborhood, but not the one I used to download the update. Very saddening. Hope it decides to remember.
    So Cold likes this.

Global Posts
    350 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hakeem5000 View Post
    There is no option when typing to use talk to text anymore, there used to be a microphone in both Swype and stock keyboard, but it's gone now.
    I'm seeing the mic on the 'period' key in stock. Looks as if you have to long press it.

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

ok, mines been syncing since the update and thus has been draining my battery-
    connected to my office network with a fine signal- reset 4 times already -still has the little sync thingie going-
    any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by hakeem5000 View Post
    This makes me incredibly sad. Do we have to use Google Now to send a text via speech to text now?

Quote Originally Posted by BacchusKC View Post
    My google music froze the first time, but streams fine now. Played a few songs.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    it crashed like 5 consecutive times in a row, but now it works. maybe it was a google issue.. i mean they were down a day ago... just maybe haha. groove shark still wont play, but i contacted them on tweeeeter and maybe they will get back to me

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerHTC View Post
    Seems like most of these people are complaining about the most irrelevant "issues". Having the power saving toggle at the notification bar does not count as a "bug". Now, please, stop killing the mood. We've waited months for this.
    Its a bug, not having an option to remove that is clearly a bug. why should it be up there... maybe if power dropped to like 20% fine be up there. 100% plugged in and your still front and center... no, its clearly messed up. you have the HTC mentally alright.. it does muti task.. its just how HTC implemented it... ya you mean broke it haha

I have the same issue. I get a notification that sync is experiencing some issues and will be back shortly.

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marksr View Post
    ok, mines been syncing since the update and thus has been draining my battery-
    connected to my office network with a fine signal- reset 4 times already -still has the little sync thingie going-
    any thoughts?
    ok- figured it out - my google calendar was stuck in continuous sync, I shut sync, turned it back on, and so far we seem ok-

for some reason my phone wont sync with google. whats that about?

I lost my 2 x 4 Favorites contact widget....I want it back! No HTC hub any more...where do we go to find additional HTC widgets?

also disappointed at the lack of the black calculator widget.

also, with the google syncing issue, weather will not sync either. App access to internet is fine, but chrome nor opera will load a webpage. cant use google now either because of sync issue.

Edit: i take that back, no access to internet, ain't that some stuff? no instagram, the chive, nothing.

My skins are gone, well other then the default ones, and HTC Hub is MIA, anyone know anything about that?

"stay awake" under power settings doesn't appear to work anymore. I've got my phone plugged in, fully charged, but even with that option selected the phone still goes to sleep.

My issues seem to be wifi related surprise surprise right? cant tell if it is the router of the phone

Having the same WiFi/home router issues. Thank God 4g is working now
    So Cold likes this.

Is anyone else now missing the quick controls in the browser?

let me know if you figure it out. its driving me nuts. you're lucky to have lte, im still on 3g!!!

Global Posts
    137 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coyoterogue View Post
    So far its been so buttery smooth and awesome since updating. Only issue, and a big one to me, is I can no longer connect or even find my home wi-fi. The same wi-fi I used pre-update to download the update! Resetting phone in different ways, resetting router, mucking with router settings, and more to no avail, it cannot find my router despite everything else wireless in the house can. Even tried manually putting the router info in the phone but never says in range. Its able to find all the other many routers in this neighborhood, but not the one I used to download the update. Very saddening. Hope it decides to remember.
    I have the exact same issue....won't see my home network SSID at all.
    So Cold likes this.

My wifi,, which I never had a problem with,, appears not to be working. Says I'm connected but I am not. It is not my network because 5 other devices are working just fine in my house.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    love my evo.
    So Cold likes this.

ROM
    Sense

My weather app gives me a wrong location. I live in Reno, NV but for some strange reason it gives the weather for Bolivar. I checked the option for My Current Location.

Other than that, Its smooth and fast.
    Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

go figure Zmann, glad I am not the only one. Will see if problems persist when I leave work and go home to my wireless there.
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast