Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 609
Like Tree129Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    Seems like most of these people are complaining about the most irrelevant "issues". Having the power saving toggle at the notification bar does not count as a "bug". Now, please, stop killing the mood. We've waited months for this.
    Zookeeper63 likes this.
  2. #27  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    There is no option when typing to use talk to text anymore, there used to be a microphone in both Swype and stock keyboard, but it's gone now.
    Thanked by:
  3. #28  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    When I ask Google Now to listen to a song, it force-closes after starting to listen. This is with the Google Search update.
  4. #29  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    So far its been so buttery smooth and awesome since updating. Only issue, and a big one to me, is I can no longer connect or even find my home wi-fi. The same wi-fi I used pre-update to download the update! Resetting phone in different ways, resetting router, mucking with router settings, and more to no avail, it cannot find my router despite everything else wireless in the house can. Even tried manually putting the router info in the phone but never says in range. Its able to find all the other many routers in this neighborhood, but not the one I used to download the update. Very saddening. Hope it decides to remember.
    So Cold likes this.
  5. #30  
    thekC's Avatar

    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    350 Global Posts

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    Quote Originally Posted by hakeem5000 View Post
    There is no option when typing to use talk to text anymore, there used to be a microphone in both Swype and stock keyboard, but it's gone now.
    I'm seeing the mic on the 'period' key in stock. Looks as if you have to long press it.
  6. #31  
    marksr's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    ok, mines been syncing since the update and thus has been draining my battery-
    connected to my office network with a fine signal- reset 4 times already -still has the little sync thingie going-
    any thoughts?
  7. #32  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    Quote Originally Posted by hakeem5000 View Post
    There is no option when typing to use talk to text anymore, there used to be a microphone in both Swype and stock keyboard, but it's gone now.
    This makes me incredibly sad. Do we have to use Google Now to send a text via speech to text now?
  8. #33  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    Quote Originally Posted by BacchusKC View Post
    My google music froze the first time, but streams fine now. Played a few songs.

    Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    it crashed like 5 consecutive times in a row, but now it works. maybe it was a google issue.. i mean they were down a day ago... just maybe haha. groove shark still wont play, but i contacted them on tweeeeter and maybe they will get back to me
  9. #34  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    Quote Originally Posted by SpencerHTC View Post
    Seems like most of these people are complaining about the most irrelevant "issues". Having the power saving toggle at the notification bar does not count as a "bug". Now, please, stop killing the mood. We've waited months for this.
    Its a bug, not having an option to remove that is clearly a bug. why should it be up there... maybe if power dropped to like 20% fine be up there. 100% plugged in and your still front and center... no, its clearly messed up. you have the HTC mentally alright.. it does muti task.. its just how HTC implemented it... ya you mean broke it haha
  10. #35  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    I have the same issue. I get a notification that sync is experiencing some issues and will be back shortly.
  11. #36  
    marksr's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    Quote Originally Posted by marksr View Post
    ok, mines been syncing since the update and thus has been draining my battery-
    connected to my office network with a fine signal- reset 4 times already -still has the little sync thingie going-
    any thoughts?
    ok- figured it out - my google calendar was stuck in continuous sync, I shut sync, turned it back on, and so far we seem ok-
  12. #37  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    for some reason my phone wont sync with google. whats that about?
  13. #38  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    I lost my 2 x 4 Favorites contact widget....I want it back! No HTC hub any more...where do we go to find additional HTC widgets?
  14. #39  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    also disappointed at the lack of the black calculator widget.
  15. #40  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    also, with the google syncing issue, weather will not sync either. App access to internet is fine, but chrome nor opera will load a webpage. cant use google now either because of sync issue.


    Edit: i take that back, no access to internet, ain't that some stuff? no instagram, the chive, nothing.
  16. #41  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    My skins are gone, well other then the default ones, and HTC Hub is MIA, anyone know anything about that?
  17. #42  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    "stay awake" under power settings doesn't appear to work anymore. I've got my phone plugged in, fully charged, but even with that option selected the phone still goes to sleep.
  18. #43  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    My issues seem to be wifi related surprise surprise right? cant tell if it is the router of the phone
  19. #44  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    Having the same WiFi/home router issues. Thank God 4g is working now
    So Cold likes this.
  20. #45  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    Is anyone else now missing the quick controls in the browser?
  21. #46  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    let me know if you figure it out. its driving me nuts. you're lucky to have lte, im still on 3g!!!
  22. #47  
    Shineon's Avatar

    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    Quote Originally Posted by coyoterogue View Post
    So far its been so buttery smooth and awesome since updating. Only issue, and a big one to me, is I can no longer connect or even find my home wi-fi. The same wi-fi I used pre-update to download the update! Resetting phone in different ways, resetting router, mucking with router settings, and more to no avail, it cannot find my router despite everything else wireless in the house can. Even tried manually putting the router info in the phone but never says in range. Its able to find all the other many routers in this neighborhood, but not the one I used to download the update. Very saddening. Hope it decides to remember.
    I have the exact same issue....won't see my home network SSID at all.
    So Cold likes this.
  23. #48  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    My wifi,, which I never had a problem with,, appears not to be working. Says I'm connected but I am not. It is not my network because 5 other devices are working just fine in my house.

    EVO-LUTION 4G LTE
    love my evo.
    So Cold likes this.
  24. #49  
    krishna1731's Avatar

    Posts
    12 Posts
    ROM
    Sense

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    My weather app gives me a wrong location. I live in Reno, NV but for some strange reason it gives the weather for Bolivar. I checked the option for My Current Location.

    Other than that, Its smooth and fast.
    Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE
  25. #50  

    Default Re: Bugs in Jelly Bean

    go figure Zmann, glad I am not the only one. Will see if problems persist when I leave work and go home to my wireless there.
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Facebook contact sync in jelly bean
    By kyleresq in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 10:38 AM
  2. Chrome in Jelly Bean
    By tcournoy in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 05:30 PM
  3. Anyone notice the Google Now shortcut in Jelly Bean?
    By asuddon in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 05:51 PM
  4. Are these issues fixed in Jelly Bean?
    By rockets95 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 10:36 AM
  5. In Jelly Bean you can block notifications of specific apps
    By Shadowriver in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 03:52 AM

Posting Permissions