Bugs in Jelly Bean

321contak

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Yes speakerphone is just as loud as before jb update. It was never that loud enough in my opinion. All voicemails were and currently sounded low and I always had to increase volume

crowrb29

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Kind of annoying. Never had a widget for Pandora. Maybe its just spotify and the way its coded though, for jb. Also I did notice beats audio actuall seems to do something now.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

crowrb29

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Its like stupid loud and actually makes me notice shut in the music that Idont normally hear. Especially on headphones and car speakers.

mateo2012

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same Wifi issue with my DLink router...tried every method of connecting and unchecked that advanced wifi option, as well. As for the person that brought up the closed off Haptic feedback, turn off the Power Save features and it will come back on. Its turned off by default.

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
From everyone experiencing proximity issue now, it must be problem from jb update. Hope it gets fixed soon.

THIS...once I use the phone function I can't get the sensor to turn off unless I do a restart. I know coding is a difficult process and want to cut HTC some slack...but this is ridiculous.

321contak

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Agreed Andras. Proximity issue, It was a major problem before the previous update. HTC should have made sure it was fixed for this much anticipated jb update. I'm pissed off that I also have to restart phone for this annoying issue.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
THIS...once I use the phone function I can't get the sensor to turn off unless I do a restart. I know coding is a difficult process and want to cut HTC some slack...but this is ridiculous.

What do you mean by this? After a call when you go back to your home screen and put your hand by the ear piece your screen shuts off and when you take it away it comes back on?

Or do you mean once the screen turns off it won't come back on?

Last edited:

Da_Poet

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
I've had no problems with the update. Everything seems to be working fine. 109 apps updated just fine.