Bugs in Jelly Bean

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure the first complaint will be about battery life because battery life always sucks after an OS update.

thatguy7#AC

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Already submitted my first error report. Went in to the new Voicemail app and it force closed:

android.process.acore is not responding.

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Persistently tells me I have 16 unread text messages on the notification slider. Not sure how to get rid of it.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Everyone, a lot of these little bugs and crashes with system related processes could be the need for a factory reset or tracking down that particular system process in your Settings/Apps/ and clearing data/cache. The 3rd party app problems your having may or may not need attention by HTC/app developer to resolve.

Its early in the ball game... Be patient :)

bmatlosz

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Opening an email from notifications opens up the message, not the inbox for that account. Don't like that.

pteezay

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I notice that when you plug your phone into a computer, it no longer gives you the options to JUST charge. It seems to force it to sync or connect as a USB.

adck9d

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
ok found a bug, on my home screen i have folders in which i categorize all of my apps. The top of my screen doesnt register a touch, rather than opening my folder it thinks I am touching the bottom part of the screen.

anyone else experiencing this?

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Everyone, a lot of these little bugs and crashes with system related processes could be the need for a factory reset or tracking down that particular system process in your Settings/Apps/ and clearing data/cache. The 3rd party app problems your having may or may not need attention by HTC/app developer to resolve.

Its early in the ball game... Be patient :)

there is no more option for clearing all cache in the storage options. also, removed google music and groove shark. both of which don't work. google music will play music locally but as soon as its from the cloud it crashes. its like streaming media is dead

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Well .

Here I am excited for this update and we gotta have the buzzkills.

*sigh*

I just hope the contact issue is fixed.

contacts seem fixed for now...

can someone confirm the google music thing isnt just me. if i know people have it working.. i will factory reset now. but everything else seems good.. just music streaming is not working on two different things. im downloading pandora now haha

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Lol, I feel for you all. All that pain and suffering to get the update...and now these issues.