Bugs in Jelly Bean

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
It is definitely not my network,, my daughter's iphone is working on wifi and my wife's nexus is working. I have never had any wifi issues before. Don't understand why my friend just updated and his and his wifi is working fine

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
It is definitely not my network,, my daughter's iphone is working on wifi and my wife's nexus is working. I have never had any wifi issues before. Don't understand why my friend just updated and his and his wifi is working fine

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Try reinstalling!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

vbockius

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Just connected fine to Tattoo Shop across the street from work (open network) won't get home for another 5 hours, hope I can connect there...terrible signal at home...

thatguy7#AC

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

Have you tried "forgetting" the network and reconnecting?

glenninduluth

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well, I read the complaints in this thread before installing just to see if there were any major issues. I installed it an hour ago and have tried to duplicate the complaints listed in this thread. I can safely say everything on mine is working great! Sense (or the phone for that matter) has been stable and has not rebooted at all. Wi-Fi connecting just fine. Google Music working fine. Weather syncing fine, and so on. Battery life seems better as well but it's a little early to be sure. Knock on wood, but everything seems to be working as it should.

321contak

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Proximity Sensor problem again during phone call with jelly bean update. Ugh! Is anyone else experiencing the well documented proximity sensor issue since update? Everything was fine with last update. This issue is quite annoying.
Thanks

RocketJeff

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Well, I read the complaints in this thread before installing just to see if there were any major issues. I installed it an hour ago and have tried to duplicate the complaints listed in this thread. I can safely say everything on mine is working great! Sense (or the phone for that matter) has been stable and has not rebooted at all. Wi-Fi connecting just fine. Google Music working fine. Weather syncing fine, and so on. Battery life seems better as well but it's a little early to be sure. Knock on wood, but everything seems to be working as it should.

I hate to post a 'me too', but I upgraded about 2 hours ago and have tried to replicate all of the problems I've seen posts about (probably missed a couple...) and just trying everything I normally use. I've had no issues (so far) and everything seems smoother and faster.

The only thing I did was reboot right before installing the update and then doing another reboot after the install was finished - just to make sure everything was initialized properly. I was (as always) prepared to do a full reset if there was any problems, but nothing so far.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Dude,, I was mad,,,, I hate not being able to fix something. Thanks a bunch,, great post,, I'm sure it will help many people.

EVO-LUTION 4G LTE

chrivar

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
My wife downloaded and started install. She gets an "update corrupt" message and the phone is in lock mode. Have no clue what the code is! Can only do emergency calls! Help!

elfuego

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
won't connect to my home wi-fi. doesn't matter what I do. Forget network then add again, etc... Anybody else seeing wifi bugs?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance