Bugs in Jelly Bean

henryfool3

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
based on the wording, shouldn't the optimizer conserve battery? or is that just a bunch of nonsense.

frankly, i don't see too many bugs thus far. the proximity thing may be a problem, but i think it was before too at times.

i am noticing my battery is sucking right now. which is a bit upsetting.

zakphi

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Helooo Every one

I have samsung galaxy ace which is i upgrade in to jelly version 4.0.1. Every thing is working properly but i am having trouble to connecting my phone to PC threw KIES it showing error massage that "this version of kies not supporting your device" now i have back up contact file which is in pc now not able to restore it in my cell.. :( please help me out with this.
Even i have latest version of KIES but its not supporting my Phone. and i am having problem in this pls help me guys i need it soon

wrong forum

cpagan2000

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I have an issue with the screen turning off after removing cell phone from my ear to press buttons for automated phone calls. Proximity sensor issues.

RexMaximus

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
After wondering why I had never ending sync arrows, I found I've had image sync on Google+ run the entire time I've been on JB, only for it to stall out shortly after restarting the sync. Hard reboots did nothing.

So far, updating G+ and turning off Fastboot seems to be doing the trick, and it's now almost finished uploading over 1140 full-res pictures and videos from my LTE.

My 1st post, by the way!

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Where did the HTC Hub go so I can get my Purple Passion skin back? There used to be an option in "Skins" that said "Get more"... But it's gone... Or maybe I haven't found it yet? Help... Thanks.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

deadeye99

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
My proximity sensor works fine. My wifi works at home. My work wifi DLINK does not want to work.Dlink seems to be the common theme. If I play with the settings it will occasionaly see it but can't once I type the known to be good password. I've tried all suggestions so far. Anybody got a new one? Bob

lunchcube

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
My keyboard is totally messed up. Real bad. Its a little hard to see cause my webcam sucks. You cannot see the letters on the keyboard, they are all scrambled. Sometimes as you can see in the second picture, the whole keyboard doesnt even show up.

oahKJAAec

OAhkpAaEc

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

zakphi

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
My keyboard is totally messed up. Real bad. Its a little hard to see cause my webcam sucks. You cannot see the letters on the keyboard, they are all scrambled. Sometimes as you can see in the second picture, the whole keyboard doesnt even show up.

bayimg - image: Snapshot_20121214.JPG - free uncensored image hosting

bayimg - image: Snapshot_20121214_1.JPG - free uncensored image hosting

try doing a hard reboot (reboot the phone with the fast boot option turned off (can be found in settings then power) )

johnnyappleseed

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
So is the consensus that I'm reading here to not update right now? Seems like an awful lot of bugs/issues. ICS is and has always been solid for me, I can't afford to have a buggy JB.

Ginnette

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
sooo now the keyboard changed, i was able to add the arrows back on so that its the same size it used to be, but i'm not quite used to the numbers now being on the left side of the keyboard when they used to be on the right.. Anyway to download the old keyboard back onto my phone?? maybe an .apk .. anyone have a link?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance