- 1 Posts
I've recently started to encounter an issue that's not so much a problem as it is REALLY REALLY ANNOYING! !! If I'm in an app (any app) and hit the home button or otherwise go to the home screen it gives me a blank muted wallpaper and a "loading" icon. Its like it had to reload all my Widgets. Can anyone explain this to me please?
- 12-13-2012, 07:23 PM #2
- By travpadg912 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:37 PM
- By yojosefo#AC in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:40 AM
- By yojosefo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2009, 10:31 AM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 12:15 PM