HTC Hub gone.

Crpendley

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded Jelly Bean update today and now my HTC Hub app is gone along with a couple others. I've reinstalled the other missing app but I can't find a download for the HTC Hub. Anyone else having this issue, or can help, PLEASE!!!!!

mazda11

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
you're not alone my friend just did the update as well notice it was gone. I think HTC is probably bringing something new altogether or probably get rid of it as a whole who knows. They already got rid of the HTC notes which i'm so pissed about after upgrading to this damn phone. The new DNA phone has the app in there so why leave the rest of us out evo fans?

barca770

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Wow I thought it was only me with this problem been trying everything to get the htc hub and flashlight since yesterday and can't get it back hopefully someone gets answer for this and replied back thx

AetherJones

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Wow I thought it was only me with this problem been trying everything to get the htc hub and flashlight since yesterday and can't get it back hopefully someone gets answer for this and replied back thx

I noticed they were both gone, but I guess I'm the only person who never liked HTC Hub. It never really had much and nothing I was interested in.
And brightest Flashlight app is my favorite flashlight.

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I noticed they were both gone, but I guess I'm the only person who never liked HTC Hub. It never really had much and nothing I was interested in.
And brightest Flashlight app is my favorite flashlight.

When these phones first came out, the hub did have a lot of good stuff. Then HTC decided to phase it out, leaving it with a very limited inventory.

Sent from my EVO L(a)TE using Android Central Forums.

Kiryan42

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. My Purple Passion skin is gone. It was my favorite. Bummed :(

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Yep, same thing here; had my green skin all set, and boom...gone. I really love how the update says 'your data will not be deleted'; MY ASS!

Also, it looks like they removed the 2x4 People widget, and the 'Smoke' live wallpaper...

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Yep, same thing here; had my green skin all set, and boom...gone. I really love how the update says 'your data will not be deleted'; MY ASS!

Also, it looks like they removed the 2x4 People widget, and the 'Smoke' live wallpaper...

The 4x1 music widget is gone too

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

Can't you not take the 4x4 people widget and resize it as needed?

Last edited:

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site

I was livid when I couldn't find my skins again. I really liked the hub. Shame it's gone :-(

Kiryan42

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I was livid when I couldn't find my skins again. I really liked the hub. Shame it's gone :-(

I really could live without the Hub app, if not for the access to the skins...I, too, was livid when it rebooted and my beloved Spaceship Earth skin was gone :(
I haven't had much luck finding a download of it, either...the one promising lead was to a dropbox file, that isn't there anymore *sigh*
Again, why do they say 'your data will not be deleted', if in fact it does get deleted?!?!

Phearce

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely shattered that my purple passion skin is gone. I appreciate this post because all morning I've :( been trying to find it again