Permission requested issue
Since upgrading to Jelly Bean, I occasionally get a "Permission requested" for my Google account in my notification bar, but clicking on it does nothing. I've also gone into my Google account and nothing shows as needing permission.
See screen shot, any ideas?
- 12-14-2012, 07:52 AM #2
- 12-14-2012, 09:46 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Permission requested issue
It may have to do with Google Wallet; look if your account has a sync issue with it.
If so, launch the Wallet app and so into the different areas; offers, payment cards, etc... it prompts you for new access permissions a couple times.
Once you "Allow" the problem seems to go away.
- 12-14-2012, 02:32 PM #5
- 01-01-2013, 01:57 PM #6
- 01-01-2013, 06:03 PM #7
- By p2cactus in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2012, 11:15 AM
- By Gkins3 in forum T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2012, 07:54 PM
- By Wraith in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 12Last Post: 05-30-2011, 02:35 PM
- By Arabiad07 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2010, 09:56 AM
- By damnitryon in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2010, 04:58 AM