- 289 Posts
Is it just me or has whoever determined what sounds good over at the Beats lab lost their mind. IMO this latest version of Beats is the worst one yet. It sounds more like a volume boost than any sort of attempt of making music sound better. It still kills me that they took all those other EQ settings away that we had at launch. The sweetener EQ was awesome!!!!!! It was also a lot easier to change your EQ through the music app on the Car Home screen as opposed to an app from play store. If I could find an old APK for Beats that worked I would sideload it in a heartbeat.
- 12-16-2012, 01:52 AM #2
- 12-16-2012, 05:14 AM #3
- 12-16-2012, 07:09 AM #4
- 12-16-2012, 08:39 AM #5
- 25 Posts
Re: HTC Beats
I still wish we had all the eq settings from the first version, it's annoying that they decided to take it out. I've been using the Equalizer app I found in the Play store. It has a 4-band customizable eq, plus a number of presets. It doesn't seem to use too much battery power on ICS, but I haven't tested it much since I upgraded to jellybean.
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
- By ivantwilliams in forum HTC One XReplies: 9Last Post: 07-08-2012, 09:37 PM
- By nickodonoghue in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2012, 09:57 PM
- By ghess517 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 9Last Post: 02-27-2012, 01:58 PM
- By jmk32 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 10Last Post: 02-20-2012, 01:47 PM
- By psufan32 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2011, 10:58 AM