- 2 Posts
Problems with Beats headphones connectivity after JB update!!!!!
So i have a pair of beats headphones, the tour edition. I used them all the time before i updated my evo to the jelly bean. But after the update i plug in my headphones and they appear to be not working. So, i plugged them into my ipod and they worked! so i thought the jack on my evo was broken...plugged in an old pair of headphones...and they worked!!! i am extremely puzzled and frustrated over this!!! i have a great pair of headphones and i cant use them...if anyone has any comments or can help please do so and post some ideas...
- 12-18-2012, 10:43 AM #2
Re: Problems with Beats headphones connectivity after JB update!!!!!
I got a pair of those in my office this week to test out.
Ill follow up when i get a chance and let you know if i can re-produce the same issue..
- By edistopre in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2012, 03:31 PM
- By atheistatic in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2012, 06:24 PM
- By stas333 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2012, 01:51 PM
- By ncgirl116 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 22Last Post: 09-07-2010, 05:53 PM
- By jojoko in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-13-2010, 08:18 AM