The Anti complaint jellybean thread.

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
HTC media link HD performance is buttery smooth with no lag, hiccups, or buffering. I also did media link firmware upgrade. Extremely happy now. Supports 1080p flawlessly.
I used it today quite a lot, no issues here. What made it so much better is that voice commands are way improved, pretty darn accurate. I don't even have to touch my phone now. My car has a 8" display hooked up with HTC Media Link HD, everything is working beautifully. Best part about media link is that it doesn't affect the quality if sound unlike BT A2DP, sense make my car dash look beautiful.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

ncfanboy

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm loving Google Now really nifty to have and I'm also loving the touch to capture option on the camera my pictures are actually in focus again.

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh and being able to turn off the lock screen is a good thing too. LOVE that.

YES this too. I had an app that allowed me to bypass the screen but with this function built in that's just one less program I need running on my phone. =)

scratchfwb

May 10, 2012
Visit site
It will compose the text via voice command but It doesn't send until I press "send text"

scratchfwb

May 10, 2012
Visit site
You fixed the talking problem. Thanks. I was just wondering if it would send a text as well as compose via voice. One of the assistant apps would compose and send. I just said send at the end of the message

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech