- 827 Posts
Jelly bean or wait for root?
Well my EVO was rooted but it got smashed at work. My local store (which I praise) was able to give me a new one FREE OF CHARGE. Issue is that its version 2.13 and I'm not quite sure how to root 2.13 yet
Now jellybean is available for update my question is should I wait till I root first? Or should I take the update and wait for root to be re achieved?
- 12-16-2012, 01:59 PM #2Linux: The power beneath
Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Provide HTC feedback here: http://www.htc.com/www/contact/email
- 1,691 Posts
- 12-16-2012, 02:13 PM #3
- By Jnorton2724 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:25 AM
- By Mellor in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2012, 04:58 PM
- By davidbellevue in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 24Last Post: 06-27-2012, 12:35 PM
- By dklimah in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 7Last Post: 12-05-2011, 02:02 AM
- By jbomb11 in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:44 AM