Sprint giving away $100k on Survivor, yet no LTE in Philadelphia !!!

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Its all about publicity and sponsorship. Who cares about taking care of us sorry customers!!!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Yea I want to vent too, I live in Philly when I had the EVO 4g I never got the 4g and back then the $10 extra was for 4g before they changed it to whatever they call it now. The software by default always tries to use WiFi WTF! So you pay a for a data plan then another $10 because you have a smart phone. I just think it messed I called and asked why I was paying an extra $10 and dont have LTE, I said when I had the palm pre I didn't have to pay extra and they had no answer. :confused:

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

Chuckl

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Wow, Blast from the past, used to be a member on your nextel forums back in the day. Learned all kinds of mods and other info from you.

Yea I want to vent too, I live in Philly when I had the EVO 4g I never got the 4g and back then the $10 extra was for 4g before they changed it to whatever they call it now. The software by default always tries to use WiFi WTF! So you pay a for a data plan then another $10 because you have a smart phone. I just think it messed I called and asked why I was paying an extra $10 and dont have LTE, I said when I had the palm pre I didn't have to pay extra and they had no answer. :confused:

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2