Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By bmatlosz
  • 1 Post By WeGlobal
  • 1 Post By eXplicit815
  • 1 Post By djjeffa
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint giving away $100k on Survivor, yet no LTE in Philadelphia !!!

WTF !!!!!!!!!!
    shdw493 likes this.

Default Re: Sprint giving away $100k on Survivor, yet no LTE in Philadelphia !!!

ROFL

The price of gasoline is coming down, but my car repairman still wants to charge me $20 to change my oil!!! WTF
    Thanked by:
    Ry 

Default Re: Sprint giving away $100k on Survivor, yet no LTE in Philadelphia !!!

Its all about publicity and sponsorship. Who cares about taking care of us sorry customers!!!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Ry likes this.

No offense to anyone, but this is a dumb thread.
    Thanked by 2:
    RyTopgonzo 
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

It's called venting.....try it you may enjoy it once in a while.....

ROM
    Sprint Stock

Quote Originally Posted by bmatlosz View Post
    It's called venting.....try it you may enjoy it once in a while.....
    This is venting? Sheesh, I guess firing off guns at the range is like playing tea party with my daughter compared to the intensity in this thread.
    Ry likes this.

Global Posts
    168 Global Posts

Yea I want to vent too, I live in Philly when I had the EVO 4g I never got the 4g and back then the $10 extra was for 4g before they changed it to whatever they call it now. The software by default always tries to use WiFi WTF! So you pay a for a data plan then another $10 because you have a smart phone. I just think it messed I called and asked why I was paying an extra $10 and dont have LTE, I said when I had the palm pre I didn't have to pay extra and they had no answer.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2
    get in da mix
    shdw493 likes this.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Wow, Blast from the past, used to be a member on your nextel forums back in the day. Learned all kinds of mods and other info from you.

Quote Originally Posted by djjeffa View Post
    Yea I want to vent too, I live in Philly when I had the EVO 4g I never got the 4g and back then the $10 extra was for 4g before they changed it to whatever they call it now. The software by default always tries to use WiFi WTF! So you pay a for a data plan then another $10 because you have a smart phone. I just think it messed I called and asked why I was paying an extra $10 and dont have LTE, I said when I had the palm pre I didn't have to pay extra and they had no answer.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

I'm in Philadelphia and Sprint is my carrier so it's really important to me...where the hell is LTE!?!