- 12-17-2012, 12:24 AM #2
- 12-17-2012, 12:28 AM #3
- 12-17-2012, 08:05 AM #4
- 12-17-2012, 09:25 AM #6
- 12-17-2012, 12:53 PM #7
Re: Sprint giving away $100k on Survivor, yet no LTE in Philadelphia !!!
Yea I want to vent too, I live in Philly when I had the EVO 4g I never got the 4g and back then the $10 extra was for 4g before they changed it to whatever they call it now. The software by default always tries to use WiFi WTF! So you pay a for a data plan then another $10 because you have a smart phone. I just think it messed I called and asked why I was paying an extra $10 and dont have LTE, I said when I had the palm pre I didn't have to pay extra and they had no answer.
Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2get in da mix
- 12-17-2012, 12:59 PM #8
- 12-17-2012, 11:12 PM #9
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 06-05-2012, 09:51 PM
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 06-04-2012, 09:56 PM
- By hull22 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2011, 12:25 PM
- By HighHandicap in forum VerizonReplies: 8Last Post: 09-06-2011, 09:43 AM
- By deltatko in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:18 AM