- 36 Posts
Dolphin Browser Zoom Problem with Jelly Bean
I have a minor but annoying problem with Dolphin Browser after the jelly bean update. The default zoom in the Dolphin Browser options no longer does anything, my web pages are always zoomed in really close no matter what default zoom I have it set on. I have tried 2 different versions of Dolphin Browser, both had the same problem. I also tried Maxthon Cloud Browser and had the exact same problem. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any possible solutions?
- 12-29-2012, 04:46 PM #2
Re: Dolphin Browser Zoom Problem with Jelly Bean
I have the same problem and it has been bugging me as well.
Anyone know if this is a bug and/or what we can do to fix it?
Doesn't seem like enough people are complaining about this to be a widespread issue.
No matter what you select, far or close, it defaults back to medium zoom upon page change or even refresh. This is true for pretty much any browser that you try - I have used the stock browser, Chrome, Firefox and Dolphin. Again, it looks great when you select the option, it just won't stick. Any help is greatly appreciated!
- 02-07-2013, 03:23 AM #3
- 05-15-2013, 09:09 AM #4
- By SAURABH AGARWALA in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-28-2013, 08:22 PM
- By danielkogan in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 21Last Post: 06-30-2012, 03:24 PM
- By Mr.Gadget in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2012, 05:59 PM
- By dj hidroid in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 47Last Post: 06-23-2012, 03:17 PM
- By wheresrenaldo in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2010, 08:33 PM