- 5 Posts
- 12-17-2012, 05:46 PM #3
Re: Stock browser notification bar problem?
Mine did it before the update and still after. But I want the bar there all the time so I changed it to always show in the browser settings and it does at least always stay there.
Sent from my EVO using Android Central ForumsFrom the world's most fabulous Crack-Droid!
- 12-17-2012, 07:49 PM #4
- By Sheik18 in forum Android 3.0 HoneycombReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2013, 10:48 AM
- By shiroiusagi in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2013, 09:12 PM
- By Qubix in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 32Last Post: 08-15-2012, 12:06 PM
- By olsonn in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2012, 04:41 AM
- By icec0ld in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2011, 02:09 PM