- 4 Posts
Sprint hotspot not working either
I am in an "no other connection available" zone about 2 weeks a month and have been using Foxfi to stay connected. I knew JB would break Foxfi but had little choice (constant Sense crashes, the msg hassle, etc). I decided to bite the bullet and signed up for Sprint's hotspot. Long story made short, after spending half a day with tech support, couldn't get the hotspot to work.
Anyone out there who uses Sprint's hotspot successfully with JB?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 12-21-2012, 11:51 AM #2
Re: Sprint hotspot not working either
This doesn't answer your question but I did notice that before the update when you opened up the Sprint Hotspot it would tell you something a long the lines that you weren't subscribed to that service. After the upgrade I tried using Sprint Hotspot and it would turn on and users can connect but no internet connection on the other side. It didn't give me a message though that I didn't have that service.
- By juicer731 in forum AT&T Nexus SReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2012, 10:10 AM
- By youngSWi in forum Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2012, 02:41 PM
- By Startits in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2011, 06:40 PM
- By kmbauer in forum AT&T Nexus SReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2011, 01:34 PM
- By timmyutah in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2011, 12:22 PM