- 4 Posts
Odd "fix" for lagging, unresponsive screen after JB update
Had a host of problems, JB update fixed most of them but phone was now slooow to open and close programs and project butter was more choppy than butter.
Performing random acts of desperation, turned power saver button in notification on and off and phone was immediately (and remains, so far) as responsive as it's ever been.
Power saver seems as "useful" as fastboot; I hope HTC will let us disable it (and get it out of notification) in a future update.
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
- 09-10-2013, 12:51 PM #2
Re: Odd "fix" for lagging, unresponsive screen after JB update
I realize that this is an old post, but I am a new Evo 4G LTE user. Amazingly this tip seems to have worked for me to get rid of lag on my phone. Just wanted to let you know, Chopper_Joe!
- By tim horton in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2012, 11:17 AM
- By willieamm in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2012, 02:19 AM
- By schleprock63 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2012, 05:03 PM
- By Tacular Z in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 10-13-2012, 12:34 AM
- By nick-m in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2012, 06:56 PM