Touchscreen Issues during gaming

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone here who does any gaming noticing any issue with their phones? It seems that in every game I've tried lately whenever I'm running forward using my left thumb to control the character, then if I press my right thumb to the screen to shoot or look around it cancels out forward movement or whatever my thumb is doing on the left side of the screen. I've experienced this so far in Dead Trigger, N.O.V.A. 3, Wild Blood, Shadowgun, and Samurai 2 Vengance.

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm still experiencing this issue. Since the original post I have done a factory reset, flashed MeanBean, tried removing the screen protector, eventually replaced the Zagg I had on it with a Skinomi and am still experiencing the issue. Weird thing is now it's very intermittent when it does it. For instance it was working fine earlier...I was in the middle of a round on Dead Trigger and had to pause the game, I came back to the game and it was still working correctly, I then had to pause it again but this time the screen timed out, when I came back to the game the controls were malfunctioning again.

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to update this post about my findings. It turns out the new stock "No Lock Screen" option we got with JB breaks multtouch. Changing it to any lock screen other than "No Lock Screen" prior to using any application with multitouch will fix the issues.

Andras

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
No that was having no bearing on the issue I was having. That was one of the first suggestions I got about 2 days after we got JB and it did nothing. It does however limit how many touches the phone will accept(3 vs 10, maybe more but I only have 10 fingers lol)