Sd card usage?
Ok fellow EVO LTE fans, I got this phone a couple weeks ago and love it. I got a 32 gb card for it but nothing really saves to it, since the internal storage is configured as the Sd card. Any ideas?
- 12-28-2012, 12:24 AM #2
Re: Sd card usage?
Only from a computer though. Google music and video as well as amazon won't let you choose where to save. So now I'm just as tethered to a computer and I still have no control over my storage. This seems like an opportunity for a smart app designer to fill a need.
- 12-28-2012, 01:47 AM #4
- 12-28-2012, 02:29 AM #5
- By aquaj13 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 08-14-2013, 11:38 AM
- By firemanjoe in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 03-20-2012, 02:42 PM
- By leetho0528 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:25 PM
- By hououtate in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2009, 04:12 AM
- By Joyee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2009, 12:38 PM