Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By flyer8493
  • 1 Post By bdecastro77
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default No facebook for HTC sense option when uploading photos to facebook

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: No facebook for HTC sense option when uploading photos to facebook

Like my old EVO... I used to have option to upload photos via facebook for HTC sense or just through Facebook.... On my LTE EVO, no Facebook for HTC sense option

ROM
    CM7 or a stock sense rom

Think the latest update did away with it. There really is no need for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Thanked by:
    delthor7 likes this.

I know this is off subject, but when you make a status why most of the time now it don't have the location? Like before it would say "near anytown USA". How do you turn that off and on?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Just liked being able to choose the folder I sent them to. Thanks for the response though!

Zookeeper63 likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Good question...

ROM
    Stock-unrooted

Quote Originally Posted by darkmannc View Post
    I know this is off subject, but when you make a status why most of the time now it don't have the location? Like before it would say "near anytown USA". How do you turn that off and on?
    Turn off location inside FB settings
    CrackBerry Curve 9330 > BlackBerry Tour 9630 > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 4G LTE > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by Zookeeper63 View Post
    Turn off location inside FB settings
    I did that to no avail... It still won't turn on. But sometimes it will turn on when I'm using WiFi.

Quote Originally Posted by bdecastro77 View Post
    Just liked being able to choose the folder I sent them to. Thanks for the response though!

The stock FB gives you folder option since like 2 or more updates ago... Just saying
    Thanked by:
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Just realized this... Ty

Thanked by:

Just realized this too lol. I was starting to get frustrated.

"Paint to live. Live to paint."

The stock FB gives you folder option since like 2 or more updates ago... Just saying

????? Got the same problem , just bought the new HTC one and can't manage to get HTC sense back to choose witch folder to put pics in. You mention " stock" ?????? I'm lost. Tried going to settings and options , no joy.