- 56 Posts
Best Way Move to A New Device? (not rooted)
Sprint send me a replacement EVO 4G LTE. It is refurbished, but I don't know that I'm going make a stink of it to get a NIB one.
Anyways, I am not rooted. What's the best way to move to a new device?
Is it worth quickly rooting both devices and using Titanium Backup?
- 12-29-2012, 08:44 PM #2
- 37 Posts
- decks 1.3b/sav zen
Re: Best Way Move to A New Device? (not rooted)
You can back up most of what's on your phone thru google, and back up text messages if you need them in the message settings, and I believe it puts it on your sd card so you can just restore them back to the new phone. Being not rooted you can't backup or restore any data to apps.
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
- 12-29-2012, 08:48 PM #3
- By SweetSaudade in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2012, 10:09 PM
- By c308682 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2012, 08:30 PM
- By Kissyroo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2011, 09:30 AM
- By chickenapplesausage in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2011, 04:37 PM
- By pharmnatr in forum Droid BionicReplies: 7Last Post: 09-10-2011, 01:29 PM