Why don't we have Keylime Pie yet...

bkflaherty

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Where is the thread about HTC EVO LTE not getting Keylime Pie yet. This is piss poor. What is taking them so long? All you have to do is flip a switch and boom....You have Keylime Pie. If we don't get it by tomorrow, then I am going to Nexus 4.....

Who's with me..........lol......

Oh wait.....Keylime isn't out yet. I guess we can revisit this thread when it does release, and start complaining then.

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Talking about jumping the gun a little too soon? I take it patience isn't your strong point.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Zookeeper63

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Where is the thread about HTC EVO LTE not getting Keylime Pie yet. This is piss poor. What is taking them so long? All you have to do is flip a switch and boom....You have Keylime Pie. If we don't get it by tomorrow, then I am going to Nexus 4.....

Who's with me..........lol......

Oh wait.....Keylime isn't out yet. I guess we can revisit this thread when it does release, and start complaining then.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ht...hen-will-htc-evo-4g-lte-get-key-lime-pie.html

doomstang

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've had quite a few HTC phones so I'm willing to wait 1 more week...but not a day more. Once my deadline has passed I'm done with HTC and their slow updates forever this is bs I'm so mad/sad/angry/upset/enraged. I will be sending mean mean letters and phone calls to HTC tomorrow.

kitster

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
My buddy's sister's mailman has a brother who works near Google, and he said it was going to be available OTA this Thursday.
So, I tweeted SprintCares to verify. They said that they have no information on the matter.

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
My <insert carrier1 here> blows chunks! <insert carrier2 here> had the update three months ago! I'm never using them again!

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

jimmyg41

May 31, 2011
Visit site
What about Lemon Meringue Pie or Marshmallow Cream or NIC (Neopolitan Ice Cream)?!?!?!?!? WTF Sprint. Where are my future updates. How come you have not invented them!?!?!?

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone from 50 years ago still gets iOS 5000 updates Android sucks!

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums