Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly

Vinay Krishnani

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Happened to me completely randomly. Wasn't really using my phone much today.

Went to Settings > Apps > Slide to All > Contacts Storage
and "Cleared Data"
No more error.

I did backup my contacts before doing that (simply go to your gmail contacts and export all - assuming all your contacts are synced in your gmail). But my contacts were still there in my phone.

Lori Embrey

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Thank you all so much for having this information available.. this has been driving me crazy since I got the phone this morning.. Great Work!!!;

Lori

renjith c

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
When I open the phone... I can only see this message. I'm not able go to settings or anything. Its the only thing which is there in my phone now. what to do ?

Bill Frovik

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
ok now that i have lost all my contacts for the last 2 years that i throught i had backed up in my address book. and i ve tried everything \
that was suggested on the threads here and it still comes back with the same error. while trying to save or add phone numbers.
what do i do now (master rest) ?
:p:p:p

Max Giannhs

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I unistalled all its updates, but I cant unistall facebook itself! I also dont find the path of yours: settings/applications/system applications(!)

jbyrd1

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I read the other remedies. I cannot get to settings or any apps as this message won't let me. also phone won't shut down. phone is huawei U-8652. Android version 2.3.6.Okay, here's what i did. took cover off, then took back off phone, took battery out and jiggled sd card (because i had no tweezers to get it out). Then.....VOILA! message gone, phone works. Went into settings > accounts & sync >deleted the two green arrows from the boxes for background data and the box for auto-sync.

Last edited:

Diane Walker

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I have a ZTE Groove which I just obtained a few months back via: Cricket. I had this problem with my phone over the last few days and can't access my contacts to call them. It's really annoying. How do I stop this and will I lose all my contacts? :p
Does anyone have any idea why we are seeing this on our Driod? I have uninstalled a couple new apps that I put in thinking that was the issue and it's still there. I have AVG and it's saying my phone is "clean" of viruses so IDK???? HELP!!!!

velliyangirip

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
i have samsung galaxy y dues lite androild phone for last 7 months. now google play store said that process stopped unexpecively. please give suggestions at the earliest though mail

Jo5329

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
My husband has a GZ One Comando and this is the error message he is getting as well. Beginning to think it is not phone specific, as my HTC TB hasn't done it. The last thing he installed was Outlook for his Hot Mail account. He does not use Facebook so this can't be the issue.

None of the options provided here can work, as they all seem to be fixed with uninstalling FB, which he doesn't have.

Diane Walker

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
This is to all who are asking what can I do when you get that message on your phone?
I have a Cricket phone and I brought it to my local dealer here in Denver and he did a factory reset which only took about 15 minutes or so to run through everything and WALA it was fixed and it didn't cost me a penny to get fixed although my phone is insured so that may have been
why I was not charged but when I asked how this happened it's a kind of like a virus you get via text messages or even more FWDS from other phones. So the best way to resolve this issue is to do a factory reset! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs