Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree18Likes

Post Re: Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly

I have same problem with my zte phone...is there any solution how to fix this one?

- - - Updated - - -

I have same problem with my zte phone...is there any solution how to fix this one?

Default Re: Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Since I'm working with HTC on this I'm going to leave mine "broken" for now. If changing the date works that makes me think that this might also go away at midnight tonight too. "20130229" is 60 days from today, wonder if that might be significant somehow.

thank you for the help! worked perfectly!

does it also on my Galaxu Nexus (google) 4

it works!!

Salora Fantab SFT071

Oh, oh. Texting my kids at midnight and my phone is continually showing this error... Anyone else? Does Jelly Bean not like 2013?

I encountered this issue today with a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 fresh out of the box when adding an Exchange account. At first the client and I both focused on cache/data/corrupt contacts as the likely cause until it was discovered there was no Contacts or People app installed on the phone, leading to the discovery that the Phone app itself is missing! The error being related to contact storage is explained by the lack of Contact app. Needless to say this one's going back to Verizon.

Hi. I was recently having the same issues with my cell phone as well. I recently found out that there is an issue going on with the Acore processor that will send out a message saying that" your Android.Processor.Acore recently stopped". Then it was also giving me messages "Your storage is full" When in reality they was not.
    I investigated into this and found out that this is an issue that effects the operating system. It can effect your syncing all of your apps and will eventually begin to give you issues with your contacts not working and messages not working also.It can also effect your phone from reloading/ downloading apps, and can also effect your phone settings for example like the ringers, sounds.
    In order to stop this issue according to the makers of the phone, you need to do the following:
    Make sure that your contacts and internal storage is saved onto your computer or a back up system >Go to Settings > Applications> Manage Applications> All (which is the button on top that lets you see all applications), > Scroll down to Contacts Storage, > click on Clear Data.
    If you have any other questions you can contact LG the makers of the cell phone at 1-800-243-0000
    Good Luck!

Hi, I tried all what you said, but it did not work for the whatsapp message centre.

each time i tried to login to my whatsapp account, i am keep getting the above message, and tried new version, turn on and off the phone, just did not work. but the account was working fine for a year. my phone is galaxy note 2.

any help would be appreciated. tks.

Oh, oh. Texting my kids at midnight and my phone is continually showing this error... Anyone else? Does Jelly Bean not like 2013?

android. process. acore

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by abrilmay18 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Posted via Android Central App

i cannot enter contact names to my LG please help me .
    my phone will be useless.

I disabled the calender storage from app manager, and it caused this. After re-enabling, it fixed it.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456