htc sync manager error 30005

maxxmedia

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
received the same error 30005 but mine is HTC ONE X model.
cannot solve at the moment even with tech support, seem some kind of software bug between connect phone and the mode of Smart USB Networking option.

dexion10

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
SYNC MANAGER - SEE SOLUTION BELOW (I posted to HTC.com and elsewhere - this was my resolution)

HTC Sync Manager is an MTP application that is slower than a mass storage connection and I've found it to be COMPLETELY USELESS for moving data from my computer (Windows XP) to the HTC One X+.

**** HTC SYNC MANAGER DOES NOT WORK AT ALL ***

TO RESOLVE FILE TRANSFER ISSUES I HAD TO SET THE PHONE UP AS A FTP SERVER with FILEZILLA

This is much slower than using a mass storage USB connection to your computer. The issue is more manageable once you have moved the majority of your old data to the phone and you only have to do one off transfers.

That said it is difficult to set up new folders and organize your phone through a FTP set-up because your PC will not necessarily have permissions to write new folders to your phone. This was a disappointment.

You can add your phone as a NETWORK PLACE on your computer and manage the folders from there... BUT I HIGHLY SUGGEST INSTEAD THAT YOU DOWNLOAD FILEZILLA (client software) to your computer and access your folders that way - you will be able to copy and move files quicker with file zilla because it will transfer 2-10 files at a time (slow transfer speeds btw).

HrVr

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
You can easy solve problem :D
when you connect htc and sync say error, let him bee connected and go to options>>developer options>>and uncheck usb debugging then again check an that will solve problem.

tonymeyer11

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I cannot access the USB debugging checkmark. I see it on the screen. It is checked but I am not able to uncheck it. The whole screen is faint and washed out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22