- 2 Posts
Google Voice Question
Hello I just have a quick question about using Google Voice and I apologize if there is already an answer out there on another thread. I am wanting to use my Google Voice number as a business line because I am uncomfortable just posting my personal number. I did not do the Sprint integration. When someone calls my Google Voice number it does not indicate that. It looks like just a regular call and it is starting to really frustrate me. I had the original Evo and I had the same problem. Is there any way to have it so it has a different ringtone or just some kind of indication that the caller is using my personal number or my Google Voice number?
- 01-04-2013, 02:36 PM #2
- 01-04-2013, 04:44 PM #3
Re: Google Voice Question
This won't let you know who is calling but you can at least tell that it is coming from you GV number.. To acces it, got the your GV account online and then click on the "gear" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen then settings.
- By scooz16 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2010, 07:42 PM
- By herbmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2010, 10:23 AM
- By Brett in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2009, 06:25 AM
- By SquawkTalkWireless in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:17 AM
- By p4trickh#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:21 PM