Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By gameaddict8
  • 1 Post By yankeesusa
  • 1 Post By ffejjj
  • 2 Post By doomstang
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default M7 already being tested on sprints network

Sweet i have an upgrade in april

http://androidandme.com/2013/01/smar...ght-on-new-ui/

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE
    Banned

Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

Default Re: M7 already being tested on sprints network

I was hoping for a 5 in screen!

Mosquitoes Refuse To Bite Me

Sounds nice. Disappointed with no SD card and curious how big the battery will be.

No sd card is a big fail.

ROM
    4.1.2 and 4.2 stock

Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    No sd card is a big fail.
    I have a 32gb as card in my LTE and still have 20gb left...how much memory do you need on a phone I thing 32gb should be sufficient also I heard mention of a 2500mah battery

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by bigrey81 View Post
    I have a 32gb as card in my LTE and still have 20gb left...how much memory do you need on a phone I thing 32gb should be sufficient also I heard mention of a 2500mah battery

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    I could live with 32gb internal

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums
    delthor7 likes this.

It's not just about the storage space for me. Even if it had 100 gig internal I'd still want a sd slot.

I like being able to pull the sd and plug it into my computer to access that way. Plus being able to import export contacts. Also I've had phones in the past that just would not connect via USB. Being able to use the card instead was my only option for loading and unloading media.

One other thing, with my og EVO I once flashed a defective rom. I was new to flashing and the only thing I personally could think to do was pull the sd, load it into my computer, and download another rom to flash.

So for me it was more than just a storage issue. I just like the versatility of having the sd slot

Storage cards do serve a purpose for media transfer and rom installation but if my phones usb didn't work I wouldn't keep it. I'd get it fixed immediately. Plus sd cards are not secure if your phone gets stolen. 32gb is also more than enough for most people especially if you use cloud storage. On my 16gb note 2 after 2 months I've only used 6gb and most of it is my kids games.

I thought I could never part from sd cards but after the nexus s4g I find it better not having to worry about it. I just keep my pics backed up online and transfer them to my computer every once in a while. I'm sure without sd card slot this phone will still do good.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
    delthor7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesusa View Post
    Storage cards do serve a purpose for media transfer and rom installation but if my phones usb didn't work I wouldn't keep it. I'd get it fixed immediately. Plus sd cards are not secure if your phone gets stolen. 32gb is also more than enough for most people especially if you use cloud storage. On my 16gb note 2 after 2 months I've only used 6gb and most of it is my kids games.

I thought I could never part from sd cards but after the nexus s4g I find it better not having to worry about it. I just keep my pics backed up online and transfer them to my computer every once in a while. I'm sure without sd card slot this phone will still do good.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
    One advantage is no partition

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

Oh I think the phone will still be great. If the rumored spec's are true (especially the screen) then we're in for a treat.

Just personal preference for me though is to have a sd slot. My EVO LTE will hold me for a while yet
    delthor7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    Oh I think the phone will still be great. If the rumored spec's are true (especially the screen) then we're in for a treat.

Just personal preference for me though is to have a sd slot. My EVO LTE will hold me for a while yet
    Im with you on that one ffejjj. SD card slot is the way to go.

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Hmm if you do end up wiping your system, to flash from stock to aosp it will wipe all of the contents from your internal storage.

Its happened to me on my s3, I think that's a very good reason to have an SD card slot.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

ROM
    Viper ROM

...but does it have a kickstand?
    delthor7 and Downtown Taco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by doomstang View Post
    ...but does it have a kickstand?
    I don't belong here. But I saw the Blues logo and I just knew I was among good people. So nice picture person

Stupid NHL lockout... :banghead:

Anyway, I read the specs and such and...wow. That's incredible. I could live without micro SD... I already am really...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Viper ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown Taco View Post
    I don't belong here. But I saw the Blues logo and I just knew I was among good people. So nice picture person

Stupid NHL lockout... :banghead:

Anyway, I read the specs and such and...wow. That's incredible. I could live without micro SD... I already am really...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Haha thanks...can't wait to get back to hockey now that the lockout is over! LGB

As far as the SD card is concerned....I could live without it but I'd rather not have to. I've really gotten used to storing tons of crap on my 32gb card. It wouldn't be a deal-breaker though.
    Thanked by: