So long people, , moved on from my evo

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I hit submit by mistake, sorry. I traded in my evo for galaxy note 2 . This is a great device. All you people in the evo forums are awesome. I guess I will be hanging out in the note 2 forums. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you pay out of pocket or did you get Sprint to let you switch?

I have 6 lines and noticed one had a update as of the first. I also got 110 dollars trade in for my white evo. I ended up paying 260
For the device, the case, (the book cover type, very nice) and screen protectos. I had no reason to try to get them to let me switch, i loved my evo

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Enjoy!! I'm considering doing the same for several reasons... But right now, I can't complain :)

I'm wondering though... How's the camera on that thing?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I will not be a troll but I will say that the evo has had radio issues that I now see. Very happy with the switch.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have had gone through 3 LTE's since launch and it would have been 4 this last time. Sprint decided to send me a SG3 as a replacment which i got friday. I already miss that thing but the SG3 is a really nice device and i think im going to like it. It doesn't have the feel of a HTC but its gonna do till my next update.

charlesspivak1

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Hey Benny3...what issues were you having that you told/showed Sprint in order for them to give you a replacement Evo the first 3 times? Were these issues duplicated each time, or possibly new issues with the replacements, or maybe a mix of both? Also, how did you get them to give you a GS3 finally in the end (and was the Note II not an option)? I'm inquiring because I am contemplating doing the same thing, and I have the insurance. Giving it until the end of January for Sprint/HTC to pull their heads out and send a fix for all the many bugs/functionality SNAFU's that happened with Jellybean. And I have a feeling, as much as myself and many others are partial to the build quality/aesthetics of the Evo and/or Sense, that there may be some defectors very soon.

And Zmann or anyone else knowledgeable, your feedback on this will be appreciated.

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I will not be a troll but I will say that the evo has had radio issues that I now see. Very happy with the switch.

[removed by moderator] DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START WITH YOU ZMANN, GUESS YOU GIVE IN TO PEER PRESSURE EASILY! NEW NAME "ZSHEEP" GOOD RIDDANCE! MR NEVER HAD ANY OF YOUR GUYS PROBLEMS WITH MY EVO!..... KICK ROCKS BUD

Last edited by a moderator:

LegacyEvoAce

May 29, 2012
Visit site
[removed by moderator] DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START WITH YOU ZMANN, GUESS YOU GIVE IN TO PEER PRESSURE EASILY! NEW NAME "ZSHEEP" GOOD RIDDANCE! MR NEVER HAD ANY OF YOUR GUYS PROBLEMS WITH MY EVO!..... KICK ROCKS BUD

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Sheep what does that mean.let you in on my decision, i just bought 7inch tab and still found myself using the phone more so once i seen one of my lines had a upgrade i said this is my answer. Big screen and phone in one device. I returned the tablet and bought this. I loved my evo, never any issues. Proximity problem after jellybean, ,thats it so sorry you seem to like attacking people for no reason. Evo lte is still a great device.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for the new HTC in first quarter of this year to launch. I'll never use Samsung again but I wish you the best with your note 2

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

mike31082

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Giving it until the end of January for Sprint/HTC to pull their heads out and send a fix for all the many bugs/functionality SNAFU's that happened with Jellybean... I have a feeling, as much as myself and many others are partial to the build quality/aesthetics of the Evo and/or Sense, that there may be some defectors very soon.

I don't think I'm even going to give it until the end of the month. The problems with JB are beyond frustrating, especially the screen issue. As soon as I have some time to visit a Sprint store I plan on seeing if they will switch me to another device, otherwise I may just opt out of my contract and go to another carrier altogether.

doomstang

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Enjoy the Note...it's always fun getting a new device. You find out pretty quickly the stuff you miss about your old phone....but then you find the new stuff you couldn't do before.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting ready to return evo #3 and I'm hoping I can talk them into just giving me a note 2 instead of evo #4, we'll see though. I've gone back and forth for a while now

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I hit submit by mistake, sorry. I traded in my evo for galaxy note 2 . This is a great device. All you people in the evo forums are awesome. I guess I will be hanging out in the note 2 forums. ;)

Thanks for your tips man - sad you left the HTC fam!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for your tips man - sad you left the HTC fam!

I have had a HTC for awhile now. Left my palm pre for the evo, bought the evo 3d next, ,finally the lte. Love all 3 of them. I have had several Samsung tablets plus have bought other family members Samsung phone over the years. i was already familiar with Samsung products. I'll miss my evo because I just loved it, plain and simple but i won't miss anything it can do because the new device does all that plus a whole lot more. Picture in picture is sick. Can't believe i was surfing fb and texting a friend at the same time on the same screen. EVO STILL ROCKS. ALWAYS! !!!!:beer:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000