• 1 Post By doomstang
  • 1 Post By mstrblueskys
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default So long people, , moved on from my evo

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    love my evo.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: So long people, , moved on from my evo

I hit submit by mistake, sorry. I traded in my evo for galaxy note 2 . This is a great device. All you people in the evo forums are awesome. I guess I will be hanging out in the note 2 forums.

love my evo.
    TonyLibations likes this.

Did you pay out of pocket or did you get Sprint to let you switch?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by BigPuddin View Post
    Did you pay out of pocket or did you get Sprint to let you switch?
    I have 6 lines and noticed one had a update as of the first. I also got 110 dollars trade in for my white evo. I ended up paying 260
    For the device, the case, (the book cover type, very nice) and screen protectos. I had no reason to try to get them to let me switch, i loved my evo

love my evo.

Ah man, not you! Traitor LOL enjoy your new toy, you will be back when the motherboard blows up! Jk LOL

Mosquitoes Refuse To Bite Me

Enjoy!! I'm considering doing the same for several reasons... But right now, I can't complain

I'm wondering though... How's the camera on that thing?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    "Paint to live. Live to paint."
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I will not be a troll but I will say that the evo has had radio issues that I now see. Very happy with the switch.

love my evo.
    mammo3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I will not be a troll but I will say that the evo has had radio issues that I now see. Very happy with the switch.

So its not just a rumor then.....hmmmmmmmm
    bc2k likes this.
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

I have had gone through 3 LTE's since launch and it would have been 4 this last time. Sprint decided to send me a SG3 as a replacment which i got friday. I already miss that thing but the SG3 is a really nice device and i think im going to like it. It doesn't have the feel of a HTC but its gonna do till my next update.

Hey Benny3...what issues were you having that you told/showed Sprint in order for them to give you a replacement Evo the first 3 times? Were these issues duplicated each time, or possibly new issues with the replacements, or maybe a mix of both? Also, how did you get them to give you a GS3 finally in the end (and was the Note II not an option)? I'm inquiring because I am contemplating doing the same thing, and I have the insurance. Giving it until the end of January for Sprint/HTC to pull their heads out and send a fix for all the many bugs/functionality SNAFU's that happened with Jellybean. And I have a feeling, as much as myself and many others are partial to the build quality/aesthetics of the Evo and/or Sense, that there may be some defectors very soon.

And Zmann or anyone else knowledgeable, your feedback on this will be appreciated.

[removed by moderator] DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START WITH YOU ZMANN, GUESS YOU GIVE IN TO PEER PRESSURE EASILY! NEW NAME "ZSHEEP" GOOD RIDDANCE! MR NEVER HAD ANY OF YOUR GUYS PROBLEMS WITH MY EVO!..... KICK ROCKS BUD

Last edited by Paul627g; 01-07-2013 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Personal insults are not necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Kizzmocat View Post
    [removed by moderator] DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START WITH YOU ZMANN, GUESS YOU GIVE IN TO PEER PRESSURE EASILY! NEW NAME "ZSHEEP" GOOD RIDDANCE! MR NEVER HAD ANY OF YOUR GUYS PROBLEMS WITH MY EVO!..... KICK ROCKS BUD

13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by Kizzmocat View Post

Sheep what does that mean.let you in on my decision, i just bought 7inch tab and still found myself using the phone more so once i seen one of my lines had a upgrade i said this is my answer. Big screen and phone in one device. I returned the tablet and bought this. I loved my evo, never any issues. Proximity problem after jellybean, ,thats it so sorry you seem to like attacking people for no reason. Evo lte is still a great device.

love my evo.
    bc2k likes this.

I'm waiting for the new HTC in first quarter of this year to launch. I'll never use Samsung again but I wish you the best with your note 2

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE
    Thanked by:
    zmann 
    zmann likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesspivak1 View Post
    Giving it until the end of January for Sprint/HTC to pull their heads out and send a fix for all the many bugs/functionality SNAFU's that happened with Jellybean... I have a feeling, as much as myself and many others are partial to the build quality/aesthetics of the Evo and/or Sense, that there may be some defectors very soon.
    I don't think I'm even going to give it until the end of the month. The problems with JB are beyond frustrating, especially the screen issue. As soon as I have some time to visit a Sprint store I plan on seeing if they will switch me to another device, otherwise I may just opt out of my contract and go to another carrier altogether.

ROM
    Viper ROM

Enjoy the Note...it's always fun getting a new device. You find out pretty quickly the stuff you miss about your old phone....but then you find the new stuff you couldn't do before.
    Thanked by:
    zmann 
    zmann likes this.

I'm getting ready to return evo #3 and I'm hoping I can talk them into just giving me a note 2 instead of evo #4, we'll see though. I've gone back and forth for a while now

Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

I hit submit by mistake, sorry. I traded in my evo for galaxy note 2 . This is a great device. All you people in the evo forums are awesome. I guess I will be hanging out in the note 2 forums.

Thanks for your tips man - sad you left the HTC fam!
    Thanked by:
    zmann 
    zmann likes this.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Quote Originally Posted by mstrblueskys View Post
    Thanks for your tips man - sad you left the HTC fam!
    I have had a HTC for awhile now. Left my palm pre for the evo, bought the evo 3d next, ,finally the lte. Love all 3 of them. I have had several Samsung tablets plus have bought other family members Samsung phone over the years. i was already familiar with Samsung products. I'll miss my evo because I just loved it, plain and simple but i won't miss anything it can do because the new device does all that plus a whole lot more. Picture in picture is sick. Can't believe i was surfing fb and texting a friend at the same time on the same screen. EVO STILL ROCKS. ALWAYS! !!!!:beer:

love my evo.