Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By delthor7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint LTE in Sherman Oaks, CA

Spent some time in Sherman Oaks, CA on Saturday. Was happy to see the '4G' up top on my EVO. Decent speeds and can't wait to see more.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sprint LTE in Sherman Oaks, CA-uploadfromtaptalk1357546241264.jpg  
    BigDinCA likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Sprint LTE in Sherman Oaks, CA

You should install Sensorly and map out the areas you're in. It eats battery like a crazy pig and nearly sets your phone on fire, but it is really helpful. I did it a few months back when I saw 4G in N. Hollywood. I just drove around for a half hour mapping the area.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Sprint LTE in Sherman Oaks, CA

Quote Originally Posted by BigDinCA View Post
    You should install Sensorly and map out the areas you're in. It eats battery like a crazy pig and nearly sets your phone on fire, but it is really helpful. I did it a few months back when I saw 4G in N. Hollywood. I just drove around for a half hour mapping the area.
    I did for a while. I mapped a couple drives from SD to OC to LA to Ventura County. Being plugged in to the car charger helped a lot. Helped to notice some LTE spots around LA and on the way to Ventura County. Wish OC had any kind of Sprint LTE. Been so tempted to switch to VZW since it's everywhere I go. People I know on VZW have great coverage, even when they visit me at home =/